Normally, I would love to break down all the legal stuff for you. But since Covid, you may have noticed I am not posting as much. My brain is mush. It’s two a.m. on a Saturday and I am waiting for Big Brother live feeds to return. So I am going to try to wade through some pretty fascinating legal documents but I’ll post it as bullet points and add my comments.
So Jen Armstrong filed a defamation lawsuit on December 28, 2021 against a former employee Sylvia Nuttal.
It is probably in the top ten of dumbest lawsuits EVER that I have covered. It’s defamation lawsuit over a lot of things she should have kept her mouth shut about. I’ll spare you the details of he lawsuit, because it’s stupid as fuck I’m going straight to the response by Sylvia Nuttal, the fired employee she is suing. Because she has the receipts. I’m going to make them bullet points.
- She was fired for witnessing illegal activity. She was the office manager.
- She witnessed banned substances (basically fake Korean versions of things like Botox) that are not approved by the FDA. Allegedly, those products were purchase from Dr. Donald Lee Woo whose license is suspended and is no longer allowed to practice medicine.
- She witnessed unsafe and unsanitary practices that coincided with patients with unsatisfactory results.
- She denies filing any reports on Jen about drug abuse which was one of her allegations against Nuttal.
- She denies a bunch of other stupid shit that is ridiculous that Jen accused her of that is not worth mentioning.
- In her second response she refers to Jen’s husband as Ryne. Interesting. Jen told her to buy a laptop so she could work from home. But, eventually “Ryne” bought the laptop that she used both at home and at work. This is only important because she was working all day at work and still expected to work from home. Jen seemed to claim she had done something ill-toward with the laptop after she was fired. IMHO she did not.
DR LEE WAS ALLGEDY PRACTICING WITHOUT A LICENSE AND SELLING BOGUS FILLERS!
- While she was working there, Dr. Lee would frequently show up with medical supplies mostly threads and injectables. She realized they were Korean knockoffs. Jen would give her checks to give “Dr. Lee.” SHE TOOK SCREENSHOTS OF THE PAYMENTS! YOU GO GIRL! She also found out that Dr. Lee had been convicted on FEDERAL Fraud charges and had lost his license.
- Jen was apparently reusing old vials and refilling them at home with the Korean crap. None of her injectables were stored at the office. SHE ALLEGEDLY STORED THEM AT HER HOME. She would use the empty FDA approved vials with the Korean stuff, ALLEGEDLY.
- And Nutall has photos of the fake crap! #RECEIPTS
- Another thing she noticed was that after many fights with her husband, who sort of oversaw the office, she would become upset. And when she went took pills out of her purse she would be much calmer. She also had a third employee pick up a prescription for Xanax for her.
- The she noticed that Jen had prescribed Tylenol with codeine TO HERSELF that happened at least twice and allegedly, Jen picked it up.
- She was also getting inundated with bills that there were no funds to pay for. She was looking for another job but this was all happening in Covid and she needed the paycheck until she could find something.
- When Dr. Lee brought in even more fake product, She took a photo and sent it to the real Botox company who then realized he was pedaling fake product. This caused an investigation by the FDA and caused the FBI to come to her house and interview her.
- She was fired. But, she still wanted to talk to “Ryne” who apparently has a huge stake in the company and is seen as a boss. So Ryne told Nutall to meet him in a grocery store parking lot. WTF? She told him that Jen was ordering prescriptions in her name for narcotics.
Later, Ryne got wind of the investigations by the FDA and the FBI. He again wanted to meet with Nutall in a grocery store parking lot. He demanded to know if she had met with government agencies she said yes. He demanded to see their business cards. She showed them to him. He took photos on his phone and left. She was fired the next week on October 15,2021.
That is her sworn statement. And that statement would not be public if Jen Armstrong was not such a fucking moron.