This is not going to be a real 90 Day Fiance recap because it’s been so long since the show aired and I had to watch on demand because for some reason only taped the firs 18 minutes. So I’m just going to bitch and complain. You know, like usually. Perhaps I will just use bullet points because I have to watch all the damn commercials.
- Mike’s mother sucks donkey balls and is actively trying to destroy her son’s marriage. What kind of mother-in-law tells people what job they need to do and suggests that she is not doing enough around the house she doesn’t even live in. She’s always washing dishes and working in the kitchen. Mike just comes home and drinks! Natalie isn’t perfect but she’s the best think Mike will ever get. His mom is just awful. I’m Team Natalie. Mike and Brandon both should have been cast for Momma’s Boy or whatever that show is. Mike is a dick with no respect for his wife.
- With regard to Tiffany and Ronald, she is the one that picked a loser with little to no job in South Africa. Oh! His visa Application INTERVIEW was approved! Tiffany still has to ask her dad to sponsor him. Why can’t she get a better job if she is so close to the limit? I would never agree to that. EVER. That is something a spouse should do. So I doubt this will ever happen. Her dad is really hot and very sweet. He’s totally down to co-sponsor Ronald. But Tiffany has to tell him about his issues with gambling that she has never told him before.
- Angela will dump her husband once she gets her new body, and he knows it. Is she paying all her show money for this? Now she wants a face lift. I get it. I say go for it at this point. Without her bestie, Angela is back on her own using a walker and smoking cigarettes. Michael hangs up on her when she tells him she’s wants to get a facelift while she is out there. Once again she flirts with the doctor. But I agree if she is flying all the way to LA, and she’s into cosmetic surgery, now is the time. HOLY SHIT! The surgery is $25K for a facelift!!! They are probably doing it for free to be on the show and this is all a hoax. But there is no way in hell Angela is paying for this. And there is no way she is going to “tote Michael’s baby.” LOL. #FakeNews
- I am will always be an Andrei fan. Mostly because the family he married into is so horrific. Andrei is very hesitant to have a nanny, a woman he doesn’t know in the house with his baby. The baby is new. One of them needs to stay home until they are old enough to talk. The bitch sister wants her to get a nanny while she is there. That also makes sense, because she would be home. Andrei seems to think he is an investor so he’s off to demo a kitchen. Unfortunately, that was not the plan. At least according to Charlie.
- Does Kalani really want to divorce Asuelu? I don’t buy that. She does go consult with an attorney through. Asuelu’s dad, Low, is video chatting in. It appears they are both obligated to supporting Asuelu for a lifetime according to Trump’s new law. But, only for government provided services. Kalani married a manchild. Just because he’s a immature as fuck, that doesn’t release her from the commitment she had made. I think they just filmed that to point out Trumps horrific policies. In the meantime, Trump just gave one of his big speeches with his pants on backward and the diaper showing through all wrinkly. LOL. Oh I already posted this because I thought the show ended. Yet, it did not.
In Other Problematic News…
- Julia has moved back in to her old bedroom alone? Where is all the rubbish that was in there before if that is where she is? Brandon has no idea why Julia is upset after their night out with his female friend was all about bringing up old times. Brandon’s mental age is maybe 15 on a good day. Unless he is around is mother. Then it is like 8 months and still on the teat.