REALLY BAD AND SCARY WEATHER HERE. So I am going to talk to you guys for a bit until the power goes out or I get struck by lightning or squashed during a tornado. The Category is 90 Day Fiancé Bares All. Let’s Chat! It’s 4:30 in the morning and this storms will be around to 7 am.
- When were Dean and Tarik on? And I need to see their Pillow talk episodes. Tarik’s brother, Dean stopped talking to each other over a year ago because of an argument over the guy who brought his wife over after an eight hour encounter on a cruise ship stop. Oh, it’s Anny and Robert. They argue about the time Robert took Anny to a thrift shop. Tarik said that Robert was raising a kid on his own, paid for Anny’s K-1 visa and seems to be a fiscally responsible guy. Dean thought Robert should be getting her the best of everything. They got VERY HEATED. And that was that. Last I heard Robert and Anny were still together.
When the host brings Sean in virtually from the Phillipines, Tarik is Audi 2000 (hello 1980s my life is flashing before me with this weather). The two basically refuse to talk to each other. Sean agrees to unblock Tarik. Tarik finds out he will be an uncle soon. It was all kind of sad. I think the issue is that Sean feels like Tarik horned in on his show and apparently became a fan favorite.It’s A Family Affair
- Brandon from this season is on in person but of course mommy and daddy are there virtually. This is ridiculous. When Shawn explains all of Julia’s struggles. Brandon replies that she can be kind of hard to please. KIND OF HARD TO PLEASE? God I hope she left this situation. Then he says “She is not adapting quite like WE hoped to farm life. He is pissing me off so much I am almost forgetting WE ARE ALL ABOUT TO DIE. Almost.
- We got some unseen footage of Howdy Doody and Julia. They both agree that his mother is jealous of their relationship. Even Howdy Doody’s mom admits it. Mommy says that baby boy’s room is right next to theirs. Shocker! And she doesn’t want to hear them having sex. The host THANKFULLY points out that social media has not been kind. He agrees. Because we are telling him to grow the fuck up! He says it sort of agrees with us. He thinks it is only for a short time.
- Some crazy shit is happening. This weird sex talk between the Brandon and the parents. Julia was not there.
- Oh look it is my homegirl Molly. She lives near my sister in Kennesaw. They are getting POUNDED right now. Also for some reason tornados hit there more than here. Molly had put on quite a few quarantine pounds. She’s one of the people who is on Single Life the streaming show they are promoting. She is really happy with whoever she is with so I am happy for her. Mollys says she had 1000s of guys pursuing her on line. And tons of “salt and pecker” type photos. She says she can tell a woman’s bra size just by looking at her.
- Then they bring out Rebecca who lives in Woodstock which is right next to Kennesaw. They have never met and are both excited to meet each other. You know they flew these two in togehter. Molly guessed the size bra she was wearing and the size she needed and gave here a fancy bra.
Jenny & Sumit
- Jenny has been in India with Sumit for a year now. She’s been able to do it that long due the the pandemic. She applies monthly for an extension. Sumit’s parents are there and are still adamant that he not marry Jenny because she is too old for him. Sumit says that something about talking to his parents again so he can go back home. Jenny doesn’t seem to like that. What does that even mean?
- Jenny and Sumit’s parents get into it about the first time she came to India. Apparently, Sumit said she was an American Facebook friend. Jenny says the whole family knew she was romantically involved with Sumit and when his mother saw her walking up the stairs for the first time she said “send her back.” That is not something you say about a Facebook friend. Jenny says Sumit’s parents are lying.
- Then Sumit’s brother and his wife come on and say the family did not know the true nature of their relationship. Jenny gets furious and calls them all liars. Sumit tells her to cool her jets.
Next Up, David & Annie
- If you would have told me this would be one of the happiest marriages of all I would never believe you. But this is true love.
- David and Annie go to a sex shop. It’s her first time. Oh my Buddha! She was having so much fun they don’t have them in Thailand. David has gained weight.
- The only think from the sex shop that they tried was a vibrator for Annie.
- Oh and a whip. David wants Annie to be more dominant since she is younger. I love these two but I did not need to know that.
- Annie admits she has gotten her eyes done. Not sure if that means Americanized or what. And she says she got her wisdom tooth pulled. David has gotten hair implants and OMG Annie tells the story of how she was basically forcing David to go down on her and he somehow cracked his veneers on her???? I guess pelvis ??? TMI!
And Finally, Natalie & Mike
- While driving in the small town they live in, production came across Mike and Natalie in a huge argument.
- Mike is in the truck and Natalie is in the street that is piled with snow. She is screaming at Mike about trying to get her to try alcohol all the time. She is refusing to get back in the truck until he promises to stop doing that. He says that she is putting all the blame on him.
- Mike says that they drank in Ukraine so he offered her a beer. She has not had a drink since she came to US. He doesn’t get why.
- Natalie is there virtually and she looks fat too. I think it is all of us in the pandemic but we see yourselves and those in our bubble get fat gradually. But it is shocking to see on TV after several months.
- Natalie tells Shawn she has discussed alcohol with Mike many times. It makes her sick and she suffers and she doesn’t want to drink it and he knows it but keeps bringing it back up. She says her “no” wasn’t enough and it was endless conversation.
- She also has a shit ton of make on he face that doesn’t become her and covers her natural beauty.
This was a good show and a great distraction from the crazy weather. Sorry for all the typos. I really only did this to keep my mind off the weather. It is almost out of my area.