Paul and Karine Staehle are fighting like cats and dogs. Things took a sudden turn I believe yesterday when Karine supposedly got into a car with some dude, taking their son Pierre with her. Paul claims she left with no car seat.
I’ve read about this situation over the past day or two and the timeline is not consistent on every site that is covering the story. So I am going to just go over the major points and hope I get the order right.
- Paul allegedly called CPS to report Karine. They did an investigation. Supposedly she was not always using a car seat. And there was something about the boy falling out of a high chair. Paul also claimed that Karine was always drunk.
- The couple was arguing a lot. Karine called the police and filed a restraining order. In her statement she claimed that Paul was not letting her leave the house. He was also holding her green card and not allowing her access to money. There were also graphic descriptions of Paul sexually assaulting her. She also said that Paul’s mother knows what he does to her and does nothing to stop it. The order of protection was granted.
- Paul accused Karine of taking the baby to a male friend’s house and drinking beer.
- After Karine disappeared and turned off her phone and her IG account, Paul did an ID live from the hospital. Apparently he went to the hospital to get tested for STDs. He was actually in a hospital bed. That’s not normal. He claims that he tested positive for an STD. He says Karine has been cheating on him.
- One of their most recent fights began when Paul saw Karine on the phone talking to a divorce attorney. She is filing for divorce if she has not already. Paul says he is really worried about his son. Also Karine’s mother is worried about her.
Karine Is Filing For Divorce
That is basically the gist of the story. It’s a royal mess that will not end well. Karine has no money to get home, and no access to her passport or green card. Who knows who this guy is she is supposedly with. But he can’t possibly be worse than Paul, can he?
Feel free to add to this post in comments with anything I left our or additional information. It’s hard to get a good grasp on the story when most all of the posts have been taken down. But clearly they are not experiencing a “happily ever After”