You comment here at my discretion. I own and pay for this website. It’s not a blog. It is not free. It costs several thousand dollars a year to run. I am open to differences of opinion. My favorite pizza is a white pizza with artichokes. You might find that disgusting. We can argue about whether pineapple should be on pizza. I don’t care either way. I like all the pizza.I
HOWEVER, what we cannot debate is whether racist comments tolerated here. Homophobic comments are not tolerated here. Transphobic comments are not tolerated here. Posts about when people have been on the receiving end of such behaviors and saying they are just trying to get attention are not tolerated here. Shit like “all lives matter” are not fucking tolerated here at all. If all lives matter than certainly that includes black lives. BUT, black lives seem to be disposable by certain police officers to a degree that WE ALL MUST SPEAK OUT. We all unfortunately had to bear witness to a black man being murdered by four white police officers. And sadly THIS IS NOT NEW BEHAVIOR. These issues are not up for debate here. .
We have also seen a shit ton of Racism By Bravo and a whole lot of backpedaling by Andy Cohen and the like from their Ivory White Towers. Quick, someone tell me who Andy Cohen’s best black friend is? Don’t you fucking DARE come on my site and say shit like Billie Lee is looking for her 15 minutes of fame. She is telling the truth about LVP and others like her. Transgender people are killed every year for being trans gendered. So get the fuck off my site with that shit. This is just from this year via the Human Rights Campaign.
- Dustin Parker, 25, was fatally shot in McAlester, Oklahoma, early on New Year’s Day. His employers released a statement shortly after his death, remembering Parker as “a steadfast friend, an amazing husband and father and generous to a fault. He loved fiercely, worked tirelessly and took on life with so much hope and enthusiasm that his presence brightened all of our lives.”
- Neulisa Luciano Ruiz, was fatally shot in Toa Baja, Puerto Rico on February 24. According to Metro Puerto Rico, members of her community knew her as “humble” and “noble.”
- Yampi Méndez Arocho, 19, was killed in Moca, Puerto Rico, on March 5. Arocho, a transgender man, shared his love for basketball and the NBA — donning Miami Heat apparel on social media. The biography line on his Facebook reads simply, “Humility Prevails.”
- Monika Diamond, 34, a Black transgender woman, was killed in Charlotte, North Carolina on March 18. Diamond was active in the Charlotte LGBTQ and nightlife community and was the co-owner of an event promotion company. She also was the co-CEO of the International Mother of the Year Pageantry System — a pageant that honors LGBTQ mothers.
- Lexi, 33, a transgender woman, was killed in Harlem, New York on March 28. According to reports, Lexi was fatally stabbed in Harlem River Park. “I really looked up to her because of her tolerance and respect,” said Lavonia Brooks, a friend of Lexi. “Lexi had a beautiful heart, she was very gifted.” Brooks also noted that Lexi loved poetry, makeup and fashion.
- Johanna Metzger, a transgender woman, was killed in Baltimore, Maryland on April 11. According to reports, she was visiting a Baltimore recovery center from Pennsylvania at the time. Johanna was known for her love of music and taught herself to play multiple instruments.
- Serena Angelique Velázquez Ramos, 32, was killed in Puerto Rico on April 21. Ramos was killed alongside Layla Pelaez Sánchez, 21. According to reports, Ramos was visiting the island on vacation, and was set to return to her home in Queens, New York, at the end of the month. Loved ones are mourning her death, calling her “full of life,” a “happy person,” and a “sincere friend.” On May 1, two men were charged under federal hate crimes law for Ramos’s death.
- Layla Pelaez Sánchez, 21, was killed in Puerto Rico on April 21. Sánchez was killed alongside Serena Angelique Velázquez Ramos. According to reports, Sánchez had recently moved to the island, and was living in the Tejas neighborhood in Las Piedras. On May 1, two Puerto Rican men were charged under federal hate crimes law for Sánchez’s death.
- Penélope Díaz Ramírez, a transgender woman, was killed in Puerto Rico on April 13. “Penélope did not deserve to die. Transgender people do not deserve to die. Every single advocate, ally, elected official and community member must stand up in light of this horrific news and say ‘No more.’ What we are doing is not enough,” said Tori Cooper, HRC Director of Community Engagement for the Transgender Justice Initiative.
- Nina Pop, a Black transgender woman, was killed in Sikeston, Missouri, on May 3. She was deeply loved by her family, friends and community, according to her Facebook page.
- Helle Jae O’Regan, 20, a transgender woman, was killed in San Antonio, Texas, on May 6. O’Regan was proud of her trans identity and on Twitter, she often spoke out against injustice, including the LGBTQ inequality, the prison industrial complex and the need to decriminalize sex work. Damion Terrell Campbell, 42, has been charged with O’Regan’s murder.
- Tony McDade, a Black transgender man, was killed in Tallhassee, Florida, on May 27. His friends and family shared how he was an energetic, giving person with a big heart.
So when some fucknut posts that Billie Lee, a beautiful trans woman with a big heart is “making shit up for attention”, it makes me want to piss directly into her eyeball. That is all.