RHONY is not returning until Thursday, April 2nd at 9 pm but NBCu gave us the preview today! Plus we have tons of tea about what to expect from this housewives this season! Let’s see what Bravo has in store for us next season! I am excited for the season even without Bethenny! Here is your RHONY Season 12 Sneak Peek!
- Life is still a cabaret, but now it’s called “Marry, F**k, Marry” as Luann de Lesseps workshops the latest iteration of her notorious stage show. With her probation over, she tries to reclaim her old life, but realizes old habits die hard.
There will be more cabaret shows than we care to see this season. Plus, Luann is drinking again and she is doing it on camera. So perhaps she will fall in the bushes in Mexico again! They are going back to Mexico!
- Ramona Singer is on the hunt for love and companionship, now all she needs is a man who fills out her checklist. She sold the beloved apartment she shared with daughter Avery and is now trying to get used to her new digs. Struggling with letting go of her old life, she seeks a little help in the form of therapy.
Look, I know Ramona needs therapy, Hell we all do! But TV therapy is alwasy fake as fuck. And even if the shrink was not scripted, Ramona would still be on for the camera.
- Sonja Morgan is living her best life! When she shows her latest Sonja by Sonja Morgan collection at NYFW, she is approached by an iconic NY department store with a big partnership offer. Looking for a fresh start, she faces one of the hardest decisions she has ever had to make.
Everybody knows that Sonja’s “collection is Target overstock. I am not being mean. It’s TRUE! So why do we keep going on with this after it was exposed online?
- Dorinda Medley is juggling moving into a new apartment, renovating the old one, and dealing with the damage caused by a flood at Bluestone Manor. As she re-evaluates her relationship with longtime boyfriend John, she’s rediscovering herself and trying to be at peace. But she continues to butt heads with Tinsley. When Ramona and Sonja try to step in to help her deal with what they perceive to be anger issues, tensions reach an all-time high.
Based on the trailer (see below) Dorinda is going through some sort of major issue. Did she break up with John and lose her coke connection? Did she break up with John and try to quit on her own? Something in her has snapped! I have too man guesses to list them all in this RHONY Season 12 Sneak Peek!
- Tinsley Mortimer is enjoying her life in the city with her newly adopted dogs and a new apartment at the hotel. But just when Tinsley is about to give up on love, an old flame returns and makes her an offer she can’t resist.
As we all know Tinsley is engaged and pretty much living with Scott Kluth in Chicago. This doesn’t sit well with the other ladies this season. They never seemed to be rooting for Tinsley to be happy with Scott. I guess she will prove them wrong. So is this her last season?
RHONY Season 12 Sneak Peek Has Tons of Leah Tea!
- New housewife Leah McSweeney is a born-and-bred New Yorker. She is the mother of 12-year-old Keir and is also a boss who just celebrated the 15th anniversary of her streetwear brand for women, by women, Married to the Mob. Although she is the youngest in the group of women, she is not afraid to speak her mind, which at times causes friction, especially with Ramona and Sonja.
Leah is supposed to be really crazy. And all the news about her is not good. But I can’t wait to see someone try and deal with Ramona and Sonja!
- Leah McSweeney is a streetwear pioneer, female entrepreneur, cultural provocateur, and mother of 12-year-old Kier (aka Kiki), living in New York City. Leah famously launched Married to the Mob in 2004, one of the first streetwear brands for women, by women. She created her brand as a response to the male dominated streetwear scene of the time, proving women could be innovators, designers, and consumers in the space. Since launching, she has brokered exclusive partnerships with MCM, Kangol, Barbie, Colette Paris, Reebok, and Nike.
Perhaps Leah tells Sonja that Target Overstock is not fashion? That I would kill to see!
- When she is not building her empire, Leah brings her strong female voice and viewpoint to her podcast Improper Etiquette. She is a contributor to Penthouse Magazine, Hypebae and Mass Appeal. Leah continues to advocate for female empowerment, street culture and creative entrepreneurship, she also leans into lifestyle topics like health, fitness and breaking the stigma around mental health. With the help of Tinsley Mortimer, Leah has found a new group of friends, but her outspoken nature proves to be too much for the ladies to handle at times.
And if that is not enough the trailer is out and it look AMAZING!