Look, I’d love for Kenya to be pregnant. I hope she gets pregnant really soon. But it seems lately that logic is a lost art. Let’s look at the facts of the situation.
- Filming of this season of RHOA was very hard on Kenya. The season has been edited to death, but she was really struggling. She was also a new bride who had to be away from her new groom during filming. Then she had to deal with the fact that one damn blogger blew up her biggest secret. She was much to busy to start in vitro.
- Two weeks ago, Kenya was in Barbados for the weekend with her husband to attend the Barbados Food and Wine festival. Kenya has been going to Barbados for years. I wrote a post about her going there back in season one (when I couldn’t stand her). In that post she was frolicking on the beach and guess who just so happened to be there? Paparazzi. Funny how that works.
- Kenya went to Barbados early leaving Marc in New York to work. What is her usual MO while in Barbados? Making sure the paps know she is there.
- Sure enough, over the course of two days, we see her going to two different IVF clinics. This indicates she is shopping for an IVF doctor. Or at least that she wants us to think so. Let’s presume she is indeed looking for an IVF doctor, because I know she really wants to go through the process. Years ago she suggested that she was looking into treatment while she was single and nothing came of that.
- The fact that she went to two separate clinics makes it clear she has not chosen a doctor as of two weeks ago.
- Now two weeks later, a site is claiming she is pregnant. This would mean that Kenya found a doctor, had her exams, the doctor formulated follicle stimulation shots for her, and she’s taken them for the one to two weeks necessary to stimulated encourage the ovaries to release more than one egg during the next ovulation cycle, she’s spent a day in the hospital for the egg retrieval, Marc has provided a sperm sample, the eggs have been fertilized and grown by the lab over a six to eight day period, then the embryo has implanted, they have waited two weeks to see if the embryos implanted, and taken a pregnancy test.
- This would mean that Kenya completed a process that if rushed takes six to eight weeks in thirteen days or so.
- And after this medical miracle occurred, she started telling people that the egg had implanted immediately and it leaked to a website.
It’s a medical miracle y’all!
I’m looking forward to Kenya being pregnant. But it’s way too soon for that to be happening now. I also doubt that Kenya would be doing anything before the very stressful reunion she is about to face.
Some people really need to bone up on their critical thinking skills.