There were a lot of things I didn’t cover this week because I didn’t have anything to say about them really. I need enough to say to make a decent post. I thought I would just list them all here.
- Shep and Craig both have bit parts in a movie. They were filming in Cincinnati. Shep plays an EMT and Craig plays a cop. The movie is produced by Randall Emmett who was at one time rumored to be the married boyfriend of Lala Kent. I saw no sign of Lala at the filming. I didn’t look too hard.
- Speaking of Vanderpump Rules, all the girls seem to be getting along this season. How the hell will that work out? It also looks like the Tom Tom Bar might be getting off the ground.
- Also this week, the RHOA filmed their cast photos for season ten. IT IS WAY TOO EARLY FOR THAT. So I asked around to find out what was going on. Apparently, the peaches are locked in for Nene, Kenya, Cynthia, Kandi, Porsha, and Sheree. Scheduling is tight with everyone going in different directions so they did it while they had a day. So those of us hoping for Shamea to snatch a peach from Porsha or Sheree are out of luck.
- Reza, Adam and MJ are in Miami Partying with Alexia and Marysol. That seems like such an odd squad to me.
- Lisa Rinna filled in for Kelly Ripa today on Live with Kelly & Ryan and did a great job. There was a knee slap and everything.
- Brandi Glanville’s boyfriend, DJ, is missing her in adorable fashion on Instagram while She is in the Celebrity Big Brother house in the UK. My reports from those watching are that Brandi is doing a great job in the house and is being nice to everyone! Is that possible? Are my spies lying to me?
- And finally, Dorinda is always supporting charities. She was at a huge fundraiser for breast cancer research last weekend. I just like the photo of her in the winner’s circle at the Saratoga race track. She’s good people.
And that’s the stuff that didn’t make the site this week.