Could this be true?
I almost NEVER have plans for dinner, and y’all are trying to make me miss them tonight. Blogger Love B. Scott is reporting that Phaedra has not been renewed for season ten of RHOA in an exclusively source post here.
Here is what I know.
- Pick-up letters have gone out.
- Andy Cohen was extremely distressed about Phaedra after the reunion
- Phaedra implicated Carlos King in the rapey allegations against Kandi and other libelous comments
- Carlos was let go
- Kandi got her attorney involved in the situation
- B. Scott has great sources for Atlanta
- B.Scott is not running the site full time and it’s unclear if B. Scott is actually responsible for the post
- The expectation for season 10 was for the full current cast to return with many appearances from old cast members
- I am not allowing myself to get my hopes up
I was lucky enough to hear from one of the sources I reached out to before I left the house and was told they are 90% sure. I have never gotten that response before. I presume it is because at first only the Bravo offices and the housewife know when they are not renewed. There hasn’t been enough time for it to leak out very far. So it appears people are basing their beliefs on “word on the street.”
Pretty much everyone connected to RHOA that I speak with would love for this to be true as much as I would so I am concerned we are wishing this into fact.
90% is not fact, but it sure is a reason to hope. I REALLY have to get out of here. I will not be gone long. Perhaps I will know more when I return. If this is true, it’s a HUGE win for Kandi!
Talk among yourselves. Tattles, OUT!
UPDATED! Straight From The A is confirming through her independent sources…. I’m starting to BELIEVE, y’all!