I just noticed that WordPress ate my introductory comments. It was probably for the best. /shrugs
Rapid fire questions for LVP’s opinion.
- Katie and Schwartz fighting is bad for their relationship
- James cheated on his girlfriend frequently
- She didn’t see Scheana’s divorce coming, but it’s for the best
- Awkward discussion about Jax’s sexuality. LVP believes he was in a relationship with the guy from Miami, but she is not sure if penetration was involved. Andy seems startled by the bluntness. LVP tells Andy he knows about penetration better than anyone.
- She says Kristen loves to stir the post about the girl in Vegas.
Andy asks a series of Would You Rather? Questions. Each is a choice of a bad situation on Vanderpump Rules or a bad situation on RHOBH. She generally chooses Vanderpump Rules situations.
The most interesting choices were WYR be in Katie and Tom’s Wedding Party or Flash PK your whohah? She said she’d flash PK. Gag. Then the choice was WYR go down on Kentucky or apologize to Eileen? She chooses to go down on Kentucky. Again, gross visuals in my head.
A caller asks why LVP lets Max hang out with Jame. Seriously the questions have been so bad lately. Ask questions to find out things we don’t know and things we car about. Max is old enough to choose his own friends. She says Max is a good influence on James.
LVP says she will never be friends with Brandi again. She mentions that she is in the middle of the smelly coochie lawsuit and she really doesn’t want any part of it and she thinks Joanna should have dropped the suit. She said she thinks Brandi and Scheana resolving their differences is a good thing. Then she says that maybe Brandi should sleep with Mike Shay now that they have separated. This gets groans from the audience.
LVP says when it comes to Rinna, Kyle is a lot more forgiving than she should be. Well, LVP most friends are pretty forgiving to each other.
LVP is letting cuss words fall out of her mouth almost as much as James did. She’s clearly been served strong drinks. She is quite impassioned in her support of Dorit and says she doesn’t hear an English accent from her at all.
On the after show, which I never watch but just clicked the link, LVP says that she adores Lala and feels like she was treated harshly. She also says that Scheana feels a bit bad for participating in all of that.