Tamra looks like she is keeping up with her workouts and possibly even the severe diet as she is very small and she has lost weight in her face.
Andy plays the clip of Vicki sobbing on the ride home from the yacht party and Tamra says it is heart breaking, but that Vicki didn’t do the right thing. And she never apologized to anyone even though after the reunion she was tweeting everyone that she did. There was a lack of audio for a good bit and I am not sure if she was cussing or if my DVR screwed up again.
Andy says the last time he saw her was at his AC2 tour in Orange County and Alexis was seated right in front of her. Alexis had sent in a long letter about Tamra’s sudden
storyline conversion to Christianity. He asks how that went for her. She said that it actually went well and Alexis said she didn’t intend to come across as mean and she is really happy for her.
Someone asks where Tamra’s relationship stands with Vicki. She responds, “with who?” She says it got good before it got bad. It got bad sometime after the ATV accident where Tamra almost killed her. At that time Tamra was really struggling with the guilt of being the driver.
Do you think Brooks and Vicki are still talking and they might get back together? Tamra said she can only speculate but she does think they still talk and that they will get back together. Vicki admitted on WWHL last week that she still talks to him. Tamra says that she has met the new guy and contrary to what Vicki said last week, she never touched his crotch. He seems like a really nice guy but Vicki doesn’t like nice guys she likes the bad boys. Well, Tamra if you look into the new guy’s background he seems like a bit of a bad guy. He’s a politician!
A caller asks how her relationship is with Sarah now. She says they are good and get along well. Andy asks about Ryan and Sarah and she said that’s not so good. If by not so good you mean they call the cops on each other and get arrested then yes. She says they were at Disneyland yesterday having a grand old time and the day before they were going to go to court and kill each other.
Tamra is asked about her belly button and she tells a horrific story about having a hernia and emergency surgery and I can’t type about this because I have a hernia I have not gotten treated in the same place. I didn’t know about it rupturing and now I am a bit freaked out.
Tamra is asked if Shannon and David really are getting along. She says that she and Eddie are very close with Shannon and David and she thinks “they are taking a bad situation and trying to make the best of it.” So that’s a no. But she ends by saying she thinks they are happy and David is a good husband. Still not buying it.
The poll question was: “Do you think Landon slept with Thomas?” 76% said yes and the other 24% probably don’t watch the show. Andy was a bit shocked. He says he will give his opinion on Radio Andy. So if you listen to that, let me know.