No traditional recap for WWHL this time. But here is what you need to know:
- Michelle Collins, the supertall comedian from The View was on. She is not a fan of Jax or James but she is a Bravo superfan
- The bartender was a very convincing drag queen dressed as Raven Simone. Every time The View is mentioned on WWHL lately shady Andy just loves to bring up the fact that there is (was months ago) a petition to get Raven Simone kicked off the show
- Jax informs us that the suntan lotion bottles and tampons were actually flasks they sold in Hawaii to smuggle alcohol onto the beach. Michelle explains that vodka soaked tampons would be easier. Something tells me that Jax and the Toms are no strange to that trick.
- Jax apologized on behalf of the Pump Rules cast on behalf of Lala and James and their behavior on WWHL. Jax doesn’t care about their spurious allegations about him.
- Jax says that Britanny is pissed about what she saw on the show tonight but they are still together “thank God.”
- Jax and Kristen are still good friends
- They showed a still shot of Jax on the toilet. The seat was clearly down.
- Jax says he was not trying to steal the sunglasses in Hawaii. He says he had the money in his hand. This is a lie. We all saw the surveillance video. This is also like the 37th version of the lie he has told on video. Andy, who never asks the important questions because he is too busy insulting people, failed to ask if the case has been resolved.
- Michelle when forced to decided who she would sleep with if it had to be James or Jax, goes with Jax very reluctantly and says she would need a SARS mask
- After the show Andy was worried he was too mean to Jax. He never worries about this but maybe Jax didn’t put out last night due to hurt feelers. Allegedly. On the show Andy gave Jax a Mazel sweatshirt, one of the best prizes, as a peace offering for being such a Jackhole.
- It is amazing how Biff, who Andy and WWHL screeners do not know (ROFLMAO), manages to get through to ask questions every night. #plant
- Biff calls Jax the worst person in the world and then goes on to list every person Jax has ever fucked. It was brutal and Andy just laughed and laughed. #Setup
- Jax says he feels bad that Brittany has to see the episodes but they are great and not breaking up.
- Britany’s mother has watched past seasons and she is not thrilled.
- The SURvers hang out together all the time off camera and are going to Sundance as a group soon. Andy seems to think that it is crazy they hang out when they are not filming even though they are supposed to be actual friends. Andy is ridiculous.
Wow, I had more to say about this episode than I thought. The poll was whose side are you on Jax or Lala? Lala won with 66% of the vote.