Brandi Glanville’s new show is the latest incarnation from Irwin Entertainment! I love Irwin Entertainment! I’m currently an episode behind on their Couples Therapy show and watched every season of Celebrity Rehab. It appears that Celebrity Rehab is no longer filming so this is the closest that Brandi Glanville and this gang can get. The new show Famously Single “explores and analyzes the compelling world of celebrity romance. Through eight, hour-long episodes, viewers get exclusive access to the rich, (BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA) famous, and seemingly lovelorn. Bringing their romances from tabloid headlines to life, eight single celebrities will reveal the truth behind their breakups, public divorces and bad relationships, ( As if we needed to hear about how Eddie cheated with LeAnn some more…) and then with the help of a team of experts, (You are going to need Dr. Drew for this) attempt to identify, and solve their relationship concerns (falling down drunk, exposed vagina, Tampon strings, physically carried out of gay clubs, violent drunken attacks on other women, blackouts, homelessness, public displays of stupidity to name just a few) once and for all. (good luck with that) Hear directly from the source and find out why these celebs have it all (We’re going to need a GYN for this part) … but can’t seem to find love.”
Just like Couples Therapy and Celebrity Rehab the eight love-challenged celebrities move into a loft in downtown Los Angeles where relationship therapist Dr. Darcy Sterling, along with other experts (hopefully shrinks, addiction counselors, and medical doctors who deal with STDs) will help these stars come to terms with the cold hard truths behind their questionable romantic history. Through a series of exercises, one-on-one sessions and real dates, viewers will get a voyeuristic bird’s eye view of the stars’ emotional journeys as they learn how to find love. The celebs will be paired up for most exercises resulting in the perfect balance of conflict and chemistry as they challenge each other through their relationship-rehab.
Meet the “Famously Single” Cast:
- Brandi Glanville – The former troublemaker of “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” is unfiltered and notorious for her antics on the hit Bravo series. Brandi is unapologetic and direct. A former model, this beauty publicly struggles to get past her ex-husband’s affairs.
- Jessica White – Gorgeous supermodel, known for dating Sean Penn and Nick Cannon. Jessica’s dating history is in constant conflict, which frequently lands the beauty in many gossip magazines.
- Somaya Reece – The OG of the VH1 series “Love & Hip Hop Hollywood” is constantly making headlines and caught in a web of woman involved with the same man. Somaya is ready to open up about her tumultuous relationship record.
- Aubrey O’Day – The former Danity Kane star, now lead of the alternative-pop duo Dumblonde, yearns to get to the bottom of her questionable dating life.
- Pauly D – The “Jersey Shore” star, who openly admits he’s never been in love, is looking to dodge the dating grenades and experience true love for the first time.
- Josh Murray – Constantly cycling through girls and revealing his latest conquests via social media, the notorious “Bachelorette” hunk is ready to set the record straight with the world… and himself.
- Willis McGahee – The NFL All-Pro player is constantly struggling to keep his love life out of the headlines. Sick of tackling the rumors and haters, he’s ready to change his behavior and his reputation.
- Calum Best – The British model, TV personality, and party boy no longer wants to date wild girls. He’s ready to ditch the bad boy mantra to focus on his future.
So we are going to pair Brandi with Calum, Willis with Somaya, Josh with Jessica and Pauly D with Aubrey? I’m just guessing here. This will not go well.
So they film for a week while Eddie and Leann try to keep the kids alive? Sounds lovely.
I for one will be watching and recapping if I am still alive when it airs in 2016. (Probably summer). Even though the only two I have ever heard of are Brandi and Pauly D. Oh and I would probably know who Josh is if he was on The Bachelorette. I’m going to guess he is the one who is desparate for attention and crashes every season of The Bachelorette?
Who is with me?