- “I don’t condone violence in any way. It’s not who I am. However, you know, I do feel like If I’m in a threatening situation, I have the right to defend myself. And I just removed her from my personal space, but …. with my foot instead of my hand.”
- “It’s a long story, you guys have to watch the show” “I was just really upset that I allowed myself to be in a situation where I couldn’t figure out how to get out of it without something like this happening. And I really made sure that I did what I could to make it right.”
– “Peter and I are actually the only couple that actually got married on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” so I feel like our relationship is really the most scrutinized and criticized.”
– “However, marriage is tough. I mean, it’s just, it’s a tough thing, and I think it’s really tough when you are on a reality show together. And you got married on a reality show. I mean, it’s just a lot.”
– “We understand that this is not us. You know, it’s snippets of us.”
– “Our life is real, our marriage is real, our love is real. I got married to Peter for all the right reasons and, we’re going to work it out. But you gotta watch the show to see what happens.”
Kim Fields is going to do an acting workshop at the Bailey Agency! That’s a good get for Cynthia!