OMG! I don’t know if I am so excited about this season because I don’t keep up with their filming and spoilers or if it is really as good as it looks. There are a LOT of surprising faces in there. And we finally get to see how the two new girls, Kathryn Edwards and Erica Jayne, are fitting in with the group. Clearly Erica is Brandi’s replacement as the new crude and uninhibited cast member. Kathryn is going to have issues with Kyle over Faye Resnick of all things. Something about her former husband, Marcus Allen who she was married to during the OJ trial. I guess we can’t blame the new girl for hating Faye Resnick, but truthfully, she was the only reason Faye was called upon to film. Don’t give her what she wants Kathryn.
The biggest shocker was not the scene with Brandi and Yolanda, Brandi hinted at that when they filmed it. The shocker is that Kim Richards has a scene with Lisa Rinna. I have a feeling this was a scene that was one of the last ones shot. What idiot allowed Kim to come back on the show even for one scene. Clearly, she is dealing with a lot right now and her sobriety seems very questionable at the moment. Really, Bravo?
Click through form my initial reactions. And watch fast because this YouTube may disappear as Bravo did not release links to the trailer for bloggers.
- Look who is a FULL HOUSEWIFE, front and center. It’s this season’s Brooks!
- Well, we have a new Brandi! Proving they are a dime a dozen in L.A. The new blond, Erica, has a potty mouth and likes to go naked.
- Lisa Rinna filmed a scene with Kim Richards!
- It looks like we are going to have another season of people questioning Yolanda’s illness. Prepare for me to be bitching and outraged over this. If you are pissed off that I defended Brooks, expect to be WAY MORE PISSED OFF at my defense of Yolanda. I do not believe that she has Chronic Lyme because I don’t believe in Chronic Lyme, but I do believe that she is sick. That said, the fact that she now says all her kids except GiGi have it. I am a bit worried. It looks like Lisa Rinna is going to throughout the Munchausen diagnosis. UGH. And Yolanda writes her will for television? Also UGH is Gigi with Joe Jonas or whoever. And Yolanda surprising use with Andrea Bocelli It looks like we will see a LOT of Yolanda filming despite being on death’s door. I hate this story arc!
- We know the ladies go to the Hamptons while Kyle is still dealing with Kim. And there she films with Bethenny who knows the family and gives her advice. We see Bethenny again having dinner in L.A. with all the ladies.
- I could to without attending Lisa Rinna’s butt waxing no matter how much I like her.
- We get a peek at Camille and Taylor.
- Lisa buys herself some miniature ponies for Ken’s birthday and locks them away in a pink house in her backyard. Or maybe Ken got them for her birthday. I forget.
- I am not feeling the other new housewife, Kathryn, either.
- The whole Kim getting drunk and belligerent at the wedding back story is filmed. Which I want to see, but I don’t think morally it was a good filming decision. Bwahahah did I just consider Bravo’s morality? What was I thinking?
- I am sad to see we are going to have marital problems with Eileen and her husband. That marriage was such a delight to see last season. Was it all fake? Eileen’s eyes are blood red in one of the scenes from crying!
- Did I just see Brandi on the show STILL STIRRING THE POT telling Yolanda about the women’s suspicions about her illness?
- Was that the morally corrupt Faye Resnick at the meal with Bethenny? Or was that two different meals? I heard Faye was causing drama between Kyle and one of the new women, the older one, and I really didn’t care because I was hoping Faye would not be on much.
- And who the hell are they ganging up on this season, is it Yolanda? Or is it already Vanderpump’s turn again?
What shocks you the most?