We start off already with Dorinda’s tweets about Heather. She tweeted this during the show, ” Dorinda Medley
@DorindaMedley 1 hour ago Bottom line: whoever goes on vacation with @iamHeatherT has to bring great earphones, be celibate & sign a release form #RHONY @BravoWWHL” That’s not too serious. Heather’s response was apparently bleeped. Carole says that Dorinda is strange to say that. What’s a release form?
What is Heather wearing. I don’t get it. It looks like she is sitting there in a very pretty silk bathrobe.
I am already bored. They are just playing a bunch of clips from the show. I feel like I am watching a rerun of a show I didn’t care for that much the first time. Heather says that Dorinda is really mean on twitter and that she is different on screen than when she is off.
The poll question is, “Did Heather and Carole break the girl code?” Of course they did. Andy asked if Heather overreacted. She says no. Heather and Carole bring up the married man Luann slept with. The two guys are Scottish and Andy wants to track them down.
A caller asks Heather why she kisses Bethenny’s ass. Heather says she just feels very nurturing toward Bethenny and Bethenny can’t stand to be nurtured.
Carole was asked is she is still seeing Adam and if they are exclusive. She doesn’t answer the last part but Adam is there with her and they are still “having fun.”
Andy squirted Carole with some of Gaga’s pee but neither Carole or Heather realized it was real pee. And intern scooped it out of the toilet when Lady Gaga was there. Allegedly.
How am I just finding out it is Bastille Day? I usually go to a French restaurant on Bastille Day. Well, I think about going, anyway. It would not have happened today anyway.
This show was pretty disappointing. I was expecting more tweets for Luann and Dorinda. Carole bonding with Dorinda in London was either fake or didn’t stick. These two can’t stand Dorinda or Luann. Luann was radio silent on twitter and Dorinda was not biting either.
Carole, what is your status with Luann. Carole says they are not friends at all. Luann lunged at her at the reunion and was really ugly toward her. They haven’t spoken since.
51% say that Heather and Carole broke the girl code. The other 49% are idiots.