I am just now seeing this for the first time. I don’t think it is nearly as ratchet as y’all made it seem.
1) I TOTALLY agree with the aunts about their rooms. These are elderly women. They should have had the room that the daughters got in the first place. Who puts their teenagers in the room next door and tells their elderly aunts to hike out through the ice to their rooms up a flight of steps. WRONG.
2) Riley and Kaela can DO WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE TOLD. They are on a free vacation. Plus, you can sneak BOYS into that room in the boondocks or sneak in booze or pot or porn or whatever. Who wants a twin room up under your parents when you can have your own fucking suite?
4) The white boy is a bit over eager, and I am certain that is script related, but he still is “the help” just like Don Juan and Carmon are “the help.” He is just much better at it and is doing what a real assistance does.
5) If my elderly aunt says she want to go home after I just paid for her old lady ass to come out. I’d call her a very nice limo and change her ticket, pack her shit, and send her home.
6) Kandi cries way too much.
7) Mama Joyce was kind of a decent person so far.
Did they really just send the old ladies (who drink) back across the ice to their rooms? WTF? Kandi is going to regret NOT BEING A MOTHER. She certainly doesn’t know how to be one with Riley. She doesn’t need another one.
Seriously, who is all like, Oh I don’t know what to do, my spoiled brat child and my step daughter are so rude they will not trade rooms voluntarily with their elderly aunts. Oh, so I guess I should let them break a hip and keep raising a couple of cunts to full shitty ass adult hood. Apparently, Todd doesn’t know how to parent either? SERIOUSLY?