If you haven’t been over to read Kenya’s Real Housewives of Atlanta blog you probably should. It’s a bit lengthy for those with short attention spans, but it’s well-written and makes a lot of good points. If you would to just read my thoughts on the blog, here are five bulleted points that came to my mind as I read her blog.
- Nene cannot give or receive an apology. Kenya has apologized to Nene for “her part” in the Pajama Brawl on numerous occasions, despite being treated rudely by Nene from the moment she arrived. AND despite the fact that a lot of us don’t think she did anything to apologize for and was merely sticking up for herself when being attacked by a man! Nene on the other hand ranted at her guests like a caged animal and continues to deny any blame for what happened.
- Nene is extremely insecure around Kenya. The animosity between Kenya and Nene comes because Kenya uses a lot of Nene’s tricks. Bring a fake boyfriend on the show? John Kolaj anyone? Gone with the Wind Fabulous? I have arrived with my Trump Checks. Kenya does a workout video after Phaedra? Nene comes out with another clothingless clothing line, She by Nene. None of the things that piss off Nene about Kenya have anything to do with Kenya. Kenya is just getting more attention for her shenanigans.
- Nene thinks Marlo is an opportunist? This from the woman who clings on to whoever she thinks can give her a foot up? Kim Kardashian, Donald Trump, Ryan Murphy the list is endless. Yet some chick with a questionable past tries to get a paycheck on RHOA and they are the opportunist?
- Nene is a terrible friend. She goes after Porsha for not calling her up every damn day. She calls “her best foot solider,” as Marlo calls Cynthia, out and calls her husband a bitch right in front of her. Tossed Marlo aside for returning to the show, and we all saw how she treated her “Bri mays.” Yet she constantly tells these people who they can and can’t be friends with in order to be friends with her.
- Nene is a poor loser. Nene can’t even handle losing an egg race. So when her Hollywood gigs dry up, and another over the top dramatic personality arrives on the set of her only bread and butter, she just can’t handle it. She’s in full on meltdown.
So now, Nene is on the Internet reminding everyone of the details of Marlo’s felony record. Side note: Sometimes I think Nene forgets the 1990s…because she and Gregg both have had little hiccups with the law. I’m just saying. Speaking of Gregg, it looks like he is going to take all that pent up rage we all know he must have from being Nene’s lap dog out on Peter next week in Mexico. Clearly, Gregg is not allowed to say anything negative about Nene, so there is not way Gregg is going to let Peter get away with pointing out Nene’s flaws.