History has shown you guys don’t really care too much about Adrienne Maloof. While I can understand that, her divorce from Paul Nassif is turning into the War of the Roses so perhaps this story will pique your interest. For the past week, Paul has been trying to get before a judge on an emergency basis to get more time with his kids. It seems that today was the day he finally go to go before the court and he came in making allegations that Adrienne is aggressive. According to their “head of security” (really? A doctor and a D-list reality cast member have so much security that someone is in charge?), Adrienne attacked Paul in the back seat of their car hitting and scratching him. Paul also claims that while he was sleeping Adrienne went into his briefcase where he keeps his gun and took a picture of the gun before returning it to the briefcase. How would he know this if he were sleeping? He also says that Adrienne is feeding the media (read TMZ) information about the case.
But that is nothing compared to the allegations Adrienne made against Paul…
- Paul has a violent temper and poor judgement and he carries a gun that is sometimes not properly stored away from the children.
- Last month Paul took the boys kayaking. Paul “was drinking” (read had a beer) and one of the kids fell in the water. (What? a kid fell out of a kayak? Wow, that never happens.
- On a camping trip in 2009, one of the kids got lost for 45 minutes and it was all Paul’s fault. (Did he really take three small kids camping alone Adrienne or were you there as well?)
- Back in June, there was a fire at Lisa Vanderpump’s old house across the street from their house. Adrienne says Paul did not evacuate the kids. (There was not need to evacuate the house. In fact, going out and getting in the street would not have been allowed. Their house was never in danger.
- Adrienne says that Paul is violent with the kids. He has spanked them with their pants down! (The horror!) and thrown them on the grass and yanked them by their arms and hit them on their heads. (Oh please.)
- Adrienne claims Paul pushed her to the ground and pulled her hair and yelled at her.
I realize that the RHOBH is a scripted show far afield from any sort of reality. However, on the show Adrienne seemed to go to great lengths to emasculate Paul. Paul on the other hand came off as a goofy and at times mildly annoy guy whose wife wore the pants in the family. Let’s remember Paul filed for divorce from Adrienne not the other way around. Adrienne has been accused of planting false stories before. I’m really cranky tonight but I’m just not feeling compassion for Adrienne. Are y’all?