1. Teresa dear, surely someone at some point in your “career” has pointed out that your lack of a frontal lobe has cause you to have pretty much no forehead at all, if you only take into consideration the non-hairy parts. Drawing attention to your handicap by tying a string of ric-rac around your dim bulb was ridiculous.
2. Saying in a talking head that Rosie’s sister made her feel like she didn’t fit in because she hated her because she was gay was vile. You should probably hire a bodyguard, Rosie allegedly has a history of violence and some TROs in her history if you believe what you read on twitter.
3. Your complete cluelessness with the therapist was epic. You denied everything you do on a daily basis and then, when the therapist said that an RV trip was inadvisable, you said to Joe. “let’s prove him wrong!” Be cause you is soooo smart….. You are putting out lies about your family and friends for money and scrambling for anyone to “be on your side” now that you have alienated everyone.
4. The scenes without Teresa were the best on the show. It was nice to see a real family dinner and a conversation that wasn’t about Teresa.
5. The highlight of the show was that Teresa admitted her brain doesn’t store information. Finally, some truth.
That is all.