OMG I look like such a dumbass for being the ONLY VOTE FOR DAN! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Guess who got NO MONEY for being Dan’s puppet?
It’s bad enough to lose. It’s worse to have been a puppet the whole game, but the CROWNING MOMENT OF GLORY? Being the only one to vote for Dan. Congrats on being first loser, Danielle!
The Talk today is all about Survivor and Big Brother let’s see what the final 3 had to say to Julie. I can’t believe I have watched 24 seasons of Survivor. I have had to mute the TV until Sheryl stops talking. Trust me you don’t want to know. I can’t believe they are interviewing Lisa Whelchel. I didn’t think Survivor let any of the players do interviews until they were voted off.
Finally, it’s time for the Big Brother interviews. Danielle was asked how shocked she was to see Shane evicted and if she is nervous about seeing him tonight? She replied, “Yes, I am nervous about seeing him and I had no idea he was going to be evicted.” She was also asked about going to the gymnastics event. She gave some boring answer. Ian said playing the game is so much harder than watching at home. If he takes home the money he will be paying off some school loans. Dan doesn’t answer Sharon’s question about whether he felt he would be in the final two again this year. Sharon’s question seemed to indicate that he was already in the final 2. It’s funny to see Danielle in that pink dress since she had so much trouble getting it on. It was totally not worth watching that entire episode for such a nothing little thing of an interview.
Who do you think will be evicted in third place?
I’d like to present to you, the top ten idiotic things BB14 Danielle said on the live feeds today…thanks to the Danielle thread at SurvivorSucks for help.
- #10 I was not wearing Shane’s sweat pants for three days because I miss him! I just couldn’t get out to do laundry. (And I am too fat for my own pants)
- #9 If you give my phone number to JoJo I will tweet it to the world.
- #8 I don’t want to want people on the live feeds to know I have fake boobs because they will judge me and think I am promiscuous!
- #7 Anyone saying bad things is just a hater, and if you don’t have haters you are not doing something right.
- #6 Ian, who has been in bed for hours and mostly leaves her alone has stopped “following her around.”
- #5 Shane is going to be so mad at her for telling him she has fake boobs!
- #4 I pack healthy food for my lunches at work because I am very health conscious .
- #3 I could have saved the Zingbot! ( I am starting to wonder if the person in the Zingbot suit actually died as much as production refuses to let us hear about it and now this) (cut to fish)
- #2 I made Ian cry last night, and I kind of feel bad about it but he is such a horrible person. He just sniffled and said he hoped we could all be friends in the end. I feel bad, but he deserved it.
- #1 I have to take two weeks off after the show for my (cancer that isn’t cancer) surgery.
So last night in the Big Brother house, it was Ian versus Danielle in part two of the HOH competition. Let’s take a look at some pictures from inside the house and see if we can determine what happened, shall we? Ian looks happy. He is convinced it will be a “Renegade” final two. But will it? Ian is definately taking Dan. But Dan has been giving mixed signals to the cameras since he got pissy with production for telling him to put his mic on. Is he going to try to take Danielle or has he decided his best bet is with Ian?
Since the feeds are down for the evicition and HOH tonight, I’ve taken the liberty of taking everything Danielle has shared about herself and creating her autobiography. Here is Danielle’s life story in (mostly) her words. New stuff in purple.
On April 24, 1989 a child was welcomed into the world possibly to the lyrics of Madonna’s Like a Prayer …I close my eyes, oh God I think I’m falling… Out of the sky, I close my eyes…Heaven help me. And just like that Danielle Alexis Murphree fell from the heavens and landed in Alabama. Her parents were both marines and her father was also an alcoholic preacher who beat her and gave her whiskey when she was four. She quickly determined, at the tender age of four, that dark liquids (other than red wine) were not good for her. For the next ten years, her neglectful mother, who is a “professional swimmer” would spend all of her time writing a single computer program that only she was capable of writing. It was a very important program and she focused all of her time on the writing of it. Sadly, this left her with no time to tend to her lady garden which quickly grew out of control into a large, ginger bush. Obviously, the mere sight of the ginger bush was emotionally scarring to young Dani driving her to madness at a very young age.
Dani’s father was not much help either as he was a drunk Marine-Preacher who would try to teach her to swim by throwing her in the deep end of the pool screaming “Sink or Swim, Sweetcheeks.” Poor Dani nearly drowned in that cement pond in Alabama many, many times. That doesn’t even include the time that she and her Daddy were down at the swamp hunting alligators and Dani fell and broke her back. Her Daddy threw her over his shoulder and carried her home where the back magically healed itself. When times were hard, Dani would retreat to the three-story tree house her Daddy built for her in the backyard and practice her poses in the many mirrors she kept there. Sometimes she would just sit in her treehouse staring into her mirrors and thinking of happier times, like back when her great grandfather invented laundry detergent. It was that invention that made her entire family very wealthy and allowed Danielle to buy all the make-up she could ever want. Continue reading