I don’t know that is more irksome, the fact that we are going to be having the Munchausen conversation for the next month, or that Rinna refers to it as “the M word” numerous times in her blog. It’s my pet peeve. I cannot bear to wade through LVP’s flowery prose full of nicknames and stupid initials instead of names.
Honestly the only reason I’m going to purple pen Rinna’s blog is because I keep reading people say she is changing her story. She is not changing her story, OTHER PEOPLE are changing her story. She’s been very consistent.
• My longtime hairdresser, Faye Woods, and I had a discussion about Munchausen. She told me she knew someone who had Munchausen and, given what she’d seen on the show and online, she felt Yolanda’s actions were quite similar. That was when I first looked up the “M” word.
This is what she has always said but because Erika and others were all screaming about her naming names, apparently she now does just that. She’s always said that she was in a situation where Munchausen was brought up. She was unfamiliar with the term. She looked it up. She felt bad for participating in the conversation. She apologized to Yolanda.
• I passed this information along to Kyle one night when we had sushi at Shu. We spoke of the conversation I had with Faye Woods and we discussed Yolanda’s Instagram pics. There was no ill intent on either of our parts and again, I am telling you, I am the one who brought this topic to the girls. I have not and will not pass blame about this within our group. I was the one to bring the “M” word, not LVP as Yolanda said at Kyle’s party.
It is interesting that Rinna and Kyle socialize off camera. Kyle sure feigned surprise on camera when Lisa brought it up.
• At some point, the conversation Kyle and I had at Shu was relayed to LVP because, she knew Kyle and I had discussed the pics and the “M” word.
This is when LVP’s involvement began.
• While we were at dinner in Malibu at the Malibu Farm, the night Kyle invited all of us to Dubai, LVP said she had never spoken to me on the phone, and I can say without a doubt that she has indeed called me…many times! Let’s break that down a bit. In one phone bill cycle, I spoke to LVP on the phone 10 times and within a specific 24-hour period, she called me five times to infer that others knew I had brought up the “M” word and further hinted that, in her opinion, I should, sooner or later, admit this.
This is probably when Rinna started feeling bad and thinking she should apologize to Yolanda before the rumors got started. How did these “others” know about the Munchaused conversation? Kyle told LVP and LVP ran with the story to God knows who.
• I think this explains why LVP ran out after me asking why I hadn’t dragged Kyle into it. Kyle and I had discussed the “M” word at dinner before LVP knew anything about it. I brought up the “M” word, but it seems that maybe that wasn’t enough to satisfy LVP. Why would she feel the need to come out after me and ask why I hadn’t brought Kyle into it, and then run to Kyle saying “Whew, I thought Lisa Rinna was going to bring YOU into it”?
Even Kyle admits that LVP was setting up Kyle. Kyle just didn’t have the mental energy to get into it with LVP in light of the family issues going on between her and her sisters.
• To me, it seems LVP really wanted Kyle to take the heat along with me. But WHY?
I have to answer to this. LVP does this to someone every season. But Kyle is her closest ally. Why not just blame it all on Rinna?
Like I said, if I could do it all over again, I would have gone directly to Yolanda and handled it privately with her. Another big lesson learned here.
If you had not told Kyle, there would be no need to go to Yolanda. You are well within your rights to discuss the bizarre nature of Yolanda’s ever changing diagnosis and incongruent Instagram posts.
Instead, and rather unfortunately, we watched this whole thing take on a life of its own. I own my part in it and simply wanted others to own their own parts as well. That will probably never, ever happen, but I can sleep well knowing I’ve owned my part.
LVP was clearly burning up the phone line trying to get Rinna to bring things up to Yolanda. I firmly believe that LVP wanted this to be a storyline.I also believe that Kyle brought up the questions about Mohammed at LVP’s request. If she really didn’t want to share Mohammed’s comments, she would not have done so. It was a staged scene just like the initial Munchausen scene.
Once and for all, I own the fact that I brought up the Munchausen, I’m the one that used the word Munchausen, nobody else used the word Munchausen and absolutely nobody accused Yolanda of having Munchausen. I brought it up, and then it took a life of its own.
This topic has now been put to bed. Well, until next week when we discuss it approximately 892 different ways during the reunion! sigh
I can’t believe we are going to argue about the Munchausen story over three more episodes. Even Brook’s fake cancer didn’t get this much attention.