EXCLUSIVE: Just two days after a small kitchen fire brought the fire department to PUMP, the firemen have returned again. My sources on the scene have informed that Fire and Rescue arrived just a short time ago. They are reporting that they heard someone inside of PUMP has apparently overdosed.
The above photo was taken moments ago by a Tamaratattle.com spy just outside PUMP. It is unclear whether the person receiving aid is an employee or a customer. No word yet on the condition of the apparent overdose victim.
Story developing… Updating as more information is received.