Teresa Giudice’s Most Disturbing Interview Yet

Teresa and Joe Giudice

There is a fantastic story on Teresa Giudice in the New York Post today by Gregory E. Miller. It’s chock full of Teresa tea and information about her PR manager. Miller also understands the sentencing guidelines which thrills me to no end. I’ll break down some of the highlights for you but you really should head over there and read the whole thing and then come back here to chatter in comments.

Miller was apparently on set for some promotional shoot for the upcoming season of RHONJ recently and noticed that Tre is not a particularly easy subject for photographers to work with. Miller writes:

“I would never wear this dress,” she gripes of the coral one-shoulder number that looks pretty much like every dress you’ve ever seen her wearing. “It’s not me.”

She’s lounging in a cabana with a glass of bubbly — though she’s not pleased that her own brand, Fabellini, has not been provided. Teresa forces a smile as the photographer asks the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star to try some shots standing.

“I like sitting because then you can’t see the dress,” the 42-year-old sniffs.

classy teresa RHONJFor the record, the dress SCREAMS  Jersey housewife reunion gown. It’s exactly the one shoulder number they all wear. The woman is being bratty at a photoshoot where all she has to do is stand there and drink champagne and try to look pretty, while waiting to be sentenced to FEDERAL PRISON.  It boggles the mind of anyone whose brain even remotely works properly and quite frankly causes ones blood to boil.

When asked why she is returning to RHONJ despite all of her legal issues and family woes, Teresa replies ““It’s my job. This is my career now, and why wouldn’t I return? When they don’t want me anymore, then I’ll find another show.”

Teresa’s best show chance at another show is one of those women in prison shows on National Geographic.  The problem is that she will be in federal prison where such filming is not generally allowed. If she was just in county lockup she might have had a shot.  But her “career” is over and the parent companies for her “brands” are getting antsy. Her house of cards is collapsing around her and I am not sure she has really noticed yet.

Miller goes on to out  Teresa’s hired mouth piece (a ghost speaker of sorts). When Teresa is asked if she has to work to pay her legal fees (um, duh) …

She doesn’t have a chance to respond as her “legal crisis manager” Wendy Feldman jumps in. Feldman listens to the entire interview, fending off questions and frequently speaking for the reality star.

Despite her title, Feldman admits she has no law degree. But she did spend 16 months in federal prison for a $4.1 million Ponzi-esque scheme.

“[I was] a real wolf-ess of Wall Street, but not so dramatic,” Feldman tells The Post.

Well, that explains a lot. Who better to prepare Teresa for doing time than a fellow fraudster who knows the ropes. I am sure Wendy can tell her how to make prison make-out and give her pointers on how to make a decent meal out of items found the prison commissary.

When Miller asks about her family, Teresa responds, “We’re all in a good place,” she says. “No matter what happens, I’ll always be [Joe’s] sister. I’ll always forgive him, and blah blah blah.” Blah Blah Blah?  She will always forgive him? Like he is the problem in the relationship? Sofa king delusional!

Gif Credit: T. Kyle RealityTVGifs

Gif Credit: T. Kyle RealityTVGifs

About filming the new season. You know the one where we have seen Gia melting down and Teresa pining for the good old days…. Teresa says. “I was like, ‘Yay, this is going to be fun!’ I was really into it and so happy. And I think you’re going to see the Teresa you saw first season. If you really know me, I’m all about having a good time. I’m not going to sit in bed all day. I’m going to keep going. Nothing’s going to stop me.”’

If I were the judge, I would read this and double her sentence. To this very day she still thinks this is all fun and games and the parts that are not fun she just doesn’t understand. Why do unfun things keep happening to her?

Does she have any regrets? What do you think? Miller writes:

One question Feldman does let Teresa answer is whether she has any regrets.

“Um, my God. I don’t know,” Teresa says. “Yes and no. . . .I think I’m just going to leave it at that. It’s a hard question for me.”

She admits she’s not embarrassed by her outrageous behavior on the show, like that table flip.

“I’m not ashamed of that. That’s what happens. I take it, I take it, I take it — and then I explode,” she says. “But also, looking at that now, you learn, and you grow every day. I want to show my daughters a strong role model.”

Teresa needs to be told to shut the fuck up until after her sentencing. Reading this article makes me want to throw her under the jail. It’s nauseating.  And this is just a few excerpts. Go here to read the entire article if you have the stomach for it.

Filed under Real Housewives of New Jersey, RHONJ, Teresa Giudice

177 responses to “Teresa Giudice’s Most Disturbing Interview Yet

1. I’m probably going to stay out of the commenting on this one. Because people. But honestly, I don’t think if she liked the dress she should HAVE to wear the dress. Would YOU like that? I have people tell me “this is you” all the time. But…it’s not me. I’d be pissed too. She’s not in prison yet. She doesn’t have to put on the jumpsuit of their choice happily.

And I don’t really think she believes herself about the happy stuff. I think that’s what she has decided she has to say to get through this all. And for her kids. But I don’t really think she is happy.

• ​Yes, yes she does have to wear the dress. Which is why she did. She has to wear whatever the fuck Bravo tells her to do whenever the hell they tell her to. That is her “career” doing whatever Bravo says from wearing one shoulder dresses and sipping champagne to flipping tables, to plotting against her own family on national television. That is exactly what her contract entails. You don’t for a minute think anyone at Bravo would let her choose her own clothes for promotionals do you? They do let her choose most of her wardrobe on the show that she buys with her ill gotten monies. And that is part of the inherent mockery of her in general. #pinkleopardprint.

You afraid to stick up for your girl? Interesting.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• iverge

Agree! Teresa is an employee of Bravo. How quickly these reality wanna be Diva’s forget who’s cutting their chq’s! Yes, that includes NeNe!

• I thought they let her pick from the wardrobe they have. She doe sent buy clothes she just steals diamonds and other July which I think the IRS will confiscate.

• The housewives buy all their clothes for the show, though lots of clothing lines send donations to Bravo and pay Bravo if they wear them. At the reunions they bring in several options (the housewives) and the dresser tells them what they will be wearing. Last season on RHOBH the hemmed Joyce’s dress to that ridiculous length and swapped our many of the other women’s dresss, hemlines etc.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 6:05 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• I figured she would know that Orange is the new black.

• peachteachr

LOL! TT, your teacher slip is showing in this post. You should remind folks that homophones are words that sound the same but have a different meaning. Many may believe you are being un-PC and talking about homosexuality. Just teacher to teacher inside humor. :)

• Alicia

The dress in question is similar to the one that Melissa wore on last season’s reunion. Sorry if this has been said. I didn’t read all of the comments.

• It is, and I is very much like many things Tre has worn in the past. And I thought it looked lovely on her. I think her issue was the fact that coral is inching very close to orange and she wants to put off the orange outfits as long as possible. :)

• I believe I seen the Bitch in that dress before. That Hussey is a piece of work. Asked if she had any regrets and she says yea, no, I don’t know. That’s a hard question for me. Please give me a break!!!

• Regret is a 6 letter word, does she understand it’s meaning?

• ​No. I’ve learned from this season of big brother if you spell a nine letter word correctly in a comp, then you are clearly not the groundskeeper that you claim to be, but a genius who is probably high level CIA or a Navy Seal.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 8:50 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Micheal

I agree about the happy part. She seems to have always been like this in all the seasons. Even when her husband called her a c**t she put on her smile and tried to ignore it. I hope she doesnt have to wear a jumpsuit for too long.

• I want a divorce.​

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 6:56 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Micheal

Aww I’d miss you ;). I’m sorry, does it make it better that I’m now a Kenya fan?

• ​The first wife is refusing to let me out of my duties anyway. I can only hope you change after marriage….:)

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 1:26 AM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Micheal

I’ll settle for gay best friend? Or is that taken too? :'(

• Oh I thought you were the third straight guy on the board. Who was married to another commenter…. lol. Now I am confused. Which is normal.

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 1:35 AM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Micheal

Blasphemy! Nah I have a husband with me in Australia who is American and from Orange County, and hates the HWs.

• Well someone here has a husband named Micheal (or Michael) who lives in Australia. I’ve been having strange twitter conversations thinking we were talking about you. lol. You can be my best gay Aussie friend. ​

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 2:14 AM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Kreality

What promo do you know of where the employees/cast chose their own wardrobe? We’d probably go blind if teresa was allowed to choose her own wardrobe.

• CocoTalks

Only delusional psychopaths would refer to the times she’s having as “happy” whether they meant it or not. I think she is too dumb to know what real feelings are.

• madamedummy

great comment…

• madamedummy

teecee …i agree….

• Anjannette

I thought you weren’t going to comment….

Do you do that often?

Sorry…not sorry.

• Michelle

I thought the dress picked looked the best out of all the other photos of Teresa. It looked pretty on her, even sitting down.

2. SB

Tre is the type of person who will NEVER admit they are unhappy or wrong about something. They will be interviewing her in jail and she will still be saying “Oh I’m amazing right now, this is the best year of my life”

3. PlusOneForLuck

I absolutely agree SB. It’s like her natural defense mechanism. Like, if she doesn’t admit how bad it all is – then maybe it will all turn out OK. It’s the delusional thinking of a 10 year old but that really shouldn’t surprise anyone….

4. Justso

Teresa is trying to survive; continue to provide for her family and keep a stiff upper lip. No doubt she is guilty and has already plead so in court. What are you wanting from her, Miller? Do you wanna read she slit her wrists, overdosed, checked into rehab; what? Yeah, she’s probably a little snappy and on edge. Your article is stupid. Move on; nothing new here.

• ​YES! YES! I DO WANT TO READ THAT! I not only want to read about it I want to see her fingering the razorblade on national TV.

And no one here thinks her year has actually been amazing, even Tre. But anyone waiting for a sentencing hearing who has no remorse should just say she is not allowed to comment on that. These are things her felonious PR person ALLOWED HER TO SAY WHILE WAITING ON SENTENCING!

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 3:37 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

I was watching “Lockup” on MSNBC last night, and when two inmates were creating their makeup, I thought of Teresa. Will she be wiling to use lip color made from wet red M&Ms and eye liner/eye shadow made from colored pencils and applied with a fine tooth comb? Then, of course, there’s the shampoo enema for the price of a honey bun. I would really like to see if she can adapt in prison. THAT would be interesting.

oops. of course, I meant “willing”. sorry for the typo.

• Justso

Oh, wow-so sad and crude about the razorblade. So many violent crimes committed – she has admitted guilt – she will be sentenced – she will pay for her crimes. And you still want blood? Try a little tenderness.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 6:18 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• jillian

boy tamara you are one sad individual.. i come on here and i read you are MISERABLE. You feel better beating people down..its gross. Who are you?? some low rent blogger begging people for donations. I think you have no room to talk about anyone because im pretty sure there are plenty of skeletons in your closet. Its ok for others to disagree with you..that is what makes the world go round’ A real professional blogger would get that and not name call and push readers away, Grow up.. this blog needs a new owner.

• Ladies and Gentlemen.

Please take this opportunity to observe a Tre-hugger in its native environment. This is Jillian’s first post at Tamaratattles.com ! Has she read the commenting rules? Of course not. Has she broken nearly every one? Why yes, yes she has. It is not surprising that she has broken the illiteracy rule (#5 if you are counting) repeatedly. Clearly, I have offended her by mocking her favorite felon. Do you suppose Jillian has a hairy two-head as well? Perhaps that is the basis of her wild defense of a criminal who throws tantrums for our amusement on a reality show?

Gather round everyone. I am going to attempt to communicate with it. ssshhhhh

Well hello there, Jillian. It’s so very nice of you to waddle into my lair. Despite your vast display of stupidity, you managed to get one thing correct. I do have a lot of skeletons in my closet. They are the skeletons of illiterate cunt satchels, such of yourself, that wander into my little area of the vast Internet and get their enormous asses handed to them on a platter. You see Jillian. We do not like retards such as yourself wandering around here with your little propeller beanie twirling on your pointy little head. You’re expectation of accommodation is as outrageous as your mangling of the English language. As the gate keeper here, I’m afraid I’ll have to knock that stupid beanie right off your head and piss on it whilst the rest of us laugh and point.

I must give you some bonus stupidity points on your way out though. Most, morons “of your essence,” to quote another felon you may be fond of, simply demand I change my blog to please them. You have gone miles above by suggesting some sort of moron mutiny!

Please dear, go round up a rally of you closest retards and return. What great fun we will have with you. I simply cannot wait to add those skeletons to my closet as soon as all the flesh has been slowly and painfully ripped off by my harpies’ talons. It seems you have strayed somewhere you should not have entered. That said please stick around. It’s a lazy Sunday and I have time to play with my prey.

P.S. You misspelled your last name when logging in. It’s spelled McInsane.

• Thanks Jillian for reminding me that I need to make a donation to my favorite low rent blogger as it had slipped my mind. (actually I believe Tamara has made it very clear that she owns her home and therefore, “low rent” would be incorrect. I’m sure that’s something you’ll want to apologize for Jillian as you seem nIce that way.)

• I’m still waiting for the moron mutiny, dammit! Also I just read these comments on the board where I can see the avatars. I had absolutely nothing to do with her avatar representing Jillian McInsane’s empty head. That was all WordPress.

Oh and thanks for the tips. I always giggle with some twatwaffle shows up to express outrage at the donate button. It always reminds people it is there, so thanks Twatwaffle!

• Forgive me but I just found this blog a few months ago… teecee66 is a Tre fan?!? If so, she has had me dumbfounded twice in one week. You two should have your own radio talkshow. Call it: Ying & Yang!

• Justo

What’s your problem. You in love with a dumbo. Go do her jail time. She is a felon and she cannot vote. The only thing she was good for with joe was making girls, so he turned to somebody else. That’s what they are arguing about in the the above picture. Whoever he was talking to he called her his “cunt bitch wife is coming.”

• O.O

Umm what does making girls have to do with this???!!?? Oy! It’s the sperm that determines the sex of the child so That’s all joe is good for, but back to my original question . How does the sex of the children fit into this discussion ?

• I doubt she knew there was an election.

• CocoTalks

It does bother me that she reports about her financial woes from her mansion larger than 99% of American homes. She hasn’t paid her dues yet.

• Eve

Yep, provide for her family and pretend she has no idea why anything happened by continuing to exploit and abuse her children on tv and no doubt worse in private.
      Everyone remember how Gia had to sing and cry that song she wrote about her uncle?
      Wonderful parent, wonderful human being. She deserves a big ol space out in the desert. That would be fabbuleni !

• Anjannette

Dear Justso,

What I, in particular, want to see from her, is a nice gingerly walk up to the Penitentiary gates. I’d also like to see a picture before and a picture about 2 months into, her 27 month trip away to the joint. I’d also like to see a pic of her first “dish” she prepares while she’s incarcerated and see if there is a can (not champagne flute) of Swill-elini sittin’ right there on the bench.

Maybe you think that’s callus and I guess rude of me, ay . OH WELL….

• JerseyGirl

Anjannette – I’m with you. I want to see a picture of what her hair and makeup is going to look like. I’m so glad I found this Blog, I thought I was the only one that thought Teresa was a crazy, psychotic, self-absorbed, lying bitch. I hope I haven’t offended anyone :)

• JerseyGirl

Sorry, but I think Teresa is just extremely clueless and is in denial, definitely has an entitlement attitude and thinks she is better than everyone else. She has always been like this.

5. One thing I don’t understand is that the reporter says Joe may be deported. My understanding is that a foreigner is convicted of a felony like Joe, they are deported automatically. The law provides for no discretion. So I wonder how there is a possibility he won’t be deported?

• Because your understanding is wrong. Deportation for a crime is determined on a case by case basis. It’s unlikely he’ll be deported. They will keep him here and take money from him for restitution.

With all the people now coming across the border, I don’t see Joe being singled out. To me, that would be weird.

• ​Hillary will probably greet him at the prison gate and welcome him back to the country!

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 5:07 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• @Cat, the government views “border” immigrants differently than other immigrants. They came here illegally, Joe came legally years ago. Joe won’t get deported.

• ​Joe did not come here legally. He was a baby when he came so he is probably included in the dream act. :) Since he was a kid maybe some of the billions of dollars we are about to have taken from our wallets can be used to make him more comfortable.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 5:18 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Have you been reading or hearing about all the problems the department of Immigration is having, it has a backlog of people trying to get here. Home of the Brave Land of the Free. America.

• Tamara are you saying that joes parents came here illegally?

• If they had come here legally, their kid would be a citizen. So yes. That is what I am saying. ​

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Josie

Coming here legally is a long process. I remember trying to get a work visa for a colleague from one of our European subsidiaries to come here for a six month project. My boss was sweating it but I told him not to worry. I said that if I couldn’t get it I was going to fly the Dutch guy to Mexico and have one of our car services to drive him through the border. He just looked at me and didn’t laugh and walked into his office. I thought it was funny ☺

• 36,ooo illegals were recently released from prison and none of them were deported

• ​Texas is trying to deport theirs to California! Makes sense to me.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 7:47 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• meredo

My friend’s husband came here legally with his parents (from Mexico) over 40 yrs. ago. They all have green cards but are not citizens. They’re not considered illegal, maybe it’s the same with Joe?

• Josie

I read a quote that 75 percent of those on the most wanted criminals list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens. I guess Texas figures CA won’t notice…or care. Our tax dollars in action. I think our gov has their hands full with the violent felons to worry about Juicy Joe Guidice.

• JerseyGirl

Joe will be deported AFTER he completes his jail time and Probation.

6. Jen

She’s delusional. I THOUGHT their family Moolah was Mafia Money. He wasn’t working. I was thinking….hand over fist just shelling out money and shopping. NO one was working to pay off all of the high end extravagant things n lifestyle. I knew it was just a matter of time before her life fell apart. It didn’t make any sense to me. Hello…..if you have credit cards you have to pay them off. Who taught those Bozos Money Management?

7. I feel karma has finally kicked Tre in her behind!

These people are delusional. Teresa, Apollo, don’t take any responsibility for their actions. They had a good thing going, and they STILL can’t afford college for their kids? Good grief, there are plenty of parents out there who are making a lot less, and THEY are able to put their kids through college. Where the heck did all that money go? The reality show paycheck wasn’t enough? You had to lie, cheat and steal, too? Apollo is a lost cause, he’s a career criminal. Hopefully, prison will be a wake up call for Teresa. If she gets probation, I’m afraid she will learn nothing.

Teresa is completely delusional if she thinks Gia knows nothing about what’s going on. Kids are quite savvy these days, and with the internet, I can’t believe she is totally in the dark. Although the kids are a bit bratty, I do feel sorry for them. They deserve better.

• ​Every single one of them knows what is going on. The fact that Teresa won’t talk to them about it and they have to live in fear of the Louboutin dropping with no idea what will happen to them as they begin the new school year is horrible. It would have been much better for the girls for them to be sentenced in the summer and placed wherever they will be going before school starts.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• bravogirl24/7

Its all apart of the illness the antisocial behavior. Prison are built for folks like appollo, tre and joe. No need to understand its not who you are.

• O.O

The criminals have to serve their time and then they deport them . Dont ssk me how i know this … They won’t have to deport Joe , he’ll probably leave voluntarily if he has to pay restitution . I’m sure he’s been hiding his money in his village .

• ​I’m sure you know this because it happened to a friend and thus that is the way it must always work. But it doesn’t.

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 12:00 AM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• CocoTalks

That college remark she made was pathetic. She could pay for her college just by saving the money from about one episode of housewives which is a lot easier than most. I was going to say I was surprised she hasn’t opened an Internet fund Tre huggers can pour their bank accounts into but she’s probably saving it for after sentencing.

• O.O

@ Tamara Lol no not a friend but in the case I’m speaking of the person served 5 years and was then deported

9. ugh! I can hear her simpleton litlle voice saying ” its just been amazing” with the open palmhand flip over and over again

• I have a question??? Who will ride with Tre?? (other than out beloved TeeCee) Thanks.​

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 4:11 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Micheal

I’m sadly a fan. Sounds like she is caught between ‘reality Tre’ who pretends everything is fine and she is having ‘fun’, and the ‘about to be sentenced Tre’ who needs to appear depressed and only focused on her children and being remorseful. Looks like her helper dropped the ball in this interview.

• Me. Ride or die. Love Tre and hope she isn’t in for too long.

• ​Imma need you to join the line to the left behind Michael and that other idiot. You will need to be grouped together for the next several months so we can keep an eye on you. Cyanide pills will be provided free of charge to those who become overcome on September 23rd.

Oh and TeeCee will be the line leader until further notice.

• Micheal

As long as I can still read your blog and laugh at your snark I’m happy. I will say that maybe I’m less pissed about her illegal dealings as I’m in Australia and not America. So I respect why everyone else wants to see the book thrown at Tre.

• ​the possibility of her getting the book thrown at her went out the window with the plea deal. We’ll be lucky if she does 2 years.

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 1:31 AM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

I imagine 2 years to Teresa will feel like 20 years. The first time she has to take off her makeup, or be strip searched, she will cry to go home to her “normal” life (of crime). Maybe she can look on the bright side, and use her time to create a new cook book? She can call it “Felony Fabulicious–Recipes from the Inside”.

• Katie

I will ride with Tre. I may ask the conductor to let me off before our scheduled stop, but I am a sucker for her kids. And I like her products, so tie me to the tracks. But the reason I am considering an early departure from the Tre Train is because here I admiring her hustle to pay off her bills and I find out that she hasn’t paid diddly squat to her creditors. But I still think that reporter Miller was a tad bitchy about her complaints over what she’s wearing. Like that doesn’t happen with anyone else featured in an article.

10. Ingrid

Sofa king delusional, lol, love the SNL reference

11. Jen

Its about damned time. If you don’t pay your credit cards your a liar and cheat. She’s a true Narcissist. They have magical thinking and believe the rules don’t apply to them. just everyone else. She’s rediculous and I hope they prosecute more and more of these Self entitled delusional Princes n Princesses. They point the finger at people of color and say they are theives. Well, lets see….bilking banks n stores out of their money is theft. Let Justice run its course. I HOPE THEY NAIL PHAEDRAS fake ass con behind too. She’s up next. Let justice be swift.

• You know it was much more than just not paying credit cards, right?

• Jen

Yes. I do. I walking n texting. They lied to the Bankruptcy officials and the bank. I pay with cash whenever I can. If I don’t have it. I will save up for it. Credit is a promise to pay that is what Credit is….right? People should have 1 card. Just so you don’t get into horrible debt. I have friend who is delusional too. She cries around and doesn’t want to answer her phone when they call. I’ve been working with her. I told her to pick one and cut the rest up. Pay them off and then knock that shit off. haha. Idk. I hope she listens. DELUSIONAL Smh.

• CocoTalks

She is a true narcissist. I kind of believe this has been the happiest year of her life because I think she measures her happiness by the number of cameras in her face.

• Jen

I agree. In the DSM V when you look up the disorder Tre and the others meet almost all 9 characteristics. Also, I think Tre and her Brother Joe have some type of Oedipal or Incestuous compex going on. Tre almost acts jealous of Melissa and competes for her brothers attention, like a jealous girfriend. Its yucky to watch.

• JerseyGirl

I’m agreeing with Jen – Teresa is VERY jealous of Melissa because Melissa is 1000 times prettier than her and has an amazing figure!

12. Riley

Anyone who borrows boatloads of money then tries to file bankruptcy, has no moral compass…ESPECIALLY when they are tellings lies to get the money on top of more lies to try getting out of paying it back.
    I feel very sad for her children. No doubt that Gia has wondered to herself why her
    parents took so many risks
    with the family’s security. Gia
    seems to face the reality of
    their circumstances more so
    that loopy Teresa does. Bless
    that child….she deserves so
    much more in the way of
    stability. All the
    embarrassment of her father’s
    cheating, stealing, calling her
    mother names. And
    Teresa….couldn’t be happy
    with what she had. Those
    people should be ashamed of
    what they have put their
    children through.

13. YouCanLeadAHorticulture

What I don’t get, is that knowing how closely she is being scrutinized for everything she says in the press,why she wouldn’t express remorse for her and her husband’s actions. Just simply out of a sense of self-preservation, I would think her attorneys and her media handler would script something along the lines of, “I wish I could turn back time and have made better choices, I deeply regret my actions.” as her press sound byte? If I were the judge and it was brought to my attention that her response to did she feel regret/remorse was “yes and no,” I don’t think that would sit too well with me. I’d really be looking for that unequivocal ,”yes, I feel regret” statement.

• ​Yep. She has already pled guilty, so there is no reason for her not to express remorse, she will need to fake some remorse for the judge in a couple months.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 4:38 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• bravogirl24/7

Ive come to truly believe in the evils of being on reality tv. It provides a platform for the criminally persuaded. The likes of Appollo, phaedra, Teresa, Joe and others feel they are in some way above and beyond everyone else and they will DO WHATEVER IT TAKES to maintain the facade. Lie, steal, cheat, defraud its just part of the process for them. THE ILLUSION OF WEALTH AND SUCCESS MEANS EVERYTHING, ITS ABOVE EVERYTHING!

I’m wondering if the executive producers at Bravo actually seek out people like this for their shows, knowing they will never be able to keep up the lifestyle? These scandals seem to be good for ratings. It’s at least free publicity. Not to defend criminal activity, but it’s a weird coincidence that so many Bravo “celebrities” either have a criminal past, or resort to crime.

• treasureglen

She won’t express remorse because that would mean she is admitting that she is guilty of the charges. To date, she has never admitted that she did anything “wrong”. Her attorney read a statement the day the Giudices plead guilty. The only thing the statement addressed was that Theresa would take responsibility for a “series of mistakes made several years ago”. Mistakes, mind you. Lying to banks and the bankruptcy court are just mistakes which basically isn’t doing something really wrong..just, oops, mistakes. Somewhat like “I am sorry I am late for my appointment, I made a mistake about the time”. No Theresa, what you did was criminal.. These people are delusional, including their attorneys.

14. ArrBee

She is not expressing remorse because she isn’t sorry. She still thinks that her ridiculous feud with her brother and Melissa is more important than her legal issues.

When I teeter on whether or not I think she deserves prison, I think about when she said that she would never live in a used house because it is disgusting. And then I decide that she absolutely needs some prison. She needs some humbling.

• JerseyGirl

OMG, I forgot about that! She did say that “she would never live in a used house” I remember that. She is in for a shock. I really hope she gets actual prison time and not home confinement; she does really need some humbling and a “reality” check! Pun intended :)

15. Wampascat

Can’t flip tables in the big house, Tre. Those suckers are bolted down.

Many moons ago, I found this site in an attempt to find a place of rest from the Cult of Teresa, and I got lucky and stayed. Sure, there were Tre supporters, but I could vent my spleen and not have almost everybody on the whole board hating on me. I disliked her back then and I dislike her now, but mostly I pity her. The girl is whack, she just ain’t right in the head. She is standing on railroad tracks and a speeding train is coming at her, and she doesn’t have the sense to step off the tracks. If they only way she can learn humility, and to understand what she has done is wrong, is to do jail time, then I hope she gets jail time. Even with that, there are no guarantees she will ever get it. Some people never do. JMHO.

• I don’t understand why we bother to have federal laws that are felonies if we don’t want to prosecute them because we like to watch them on TV. These Tre huggers probably would date the gang member with the light skin and green eyes too. Laws are simple. Sentencing guidelines are fairly forth right. Being a mother or bubbly does not preclude you from following the rules of this country.

• Justso

Totally agree with you. Tre seems to lack an understanding of her crimes. After all, she did marry unethical Joe and turn the other way when it came to his misdeeds and possibly aided in his thievery and cheating. Of course she herself is lacking in normal societal behavior but I don’t believe jail will change her for the better; she lacks something deep inside that can’t be fixed by carousing with other deeply disturbed and scary individuals. Even therapy will not help. Unfortunately, some things cannot be fixed. However, I wish her no harm and pray for her children; they need moral parental examples not found in their families unfortunately.

17. There is a volunteer group comprised of white collar criminals who have served their time who help newly sentenced white collar criminals prepare for their stay in prison. In addition to explaining the rules and how to stay out of trouble, they help the family with communication and preparing for the absence of the incarcerated member. Perhaps Ms. Feldman is serving in this capacity. A “legal crisis manager” has to be cheaper than paying an attorney to sit in on interviews.
    The representative who spoke about this at my ethics course stated that families generally stay intact when the sentence is 3 years or less.

• treasureglen

Wendy Feldman is looking for all of the attention she can get. Theresa can’t speak four words in a row coherently nor can she follow a script, so Feldman speaks for her. Feldman may not be getting paid for that matter but is hoping the fame (notoriety) from this high profile case will lead to her getting clients who will actually pay her or maybe even lead to a reality show of her own. Bravo doesn’t have a problem promoting crooks if it guarantees high ratings.

18. Valerie

You know it’s serious if Nancy Grace weighs in.

19. Lindy

I’m pretty sure they purposely picked that orange dress. That’s mean, but….

20. I’m surprised to read TeeCee is a Teresa/Tre hugger. I’m befuddled and disillusioned with this information.
    Woe is me … off to find a bottle.

21. meredo

I just hope Gia doesn’t sing a song about this.

• Oh god. I hope she does. ​

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 10:05 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• meredo

I would feel bad for laughing at her as I almost peed my pants when she sang her last song. For that reason I hope she doesn’t.

• Anjannette

Meredo,

If Gia wrote and sang a song about her belligerent albeit stupid Mom and Dad going off to the “Pen”, damn, I’d think the Treehuggerz would go ape-shit.

And poor TeeCee and the other Treehugger friends will need a few boxes of tissues. Boo Hoo and get your own blasted box of goo paper.

I’ll be “toasting” on the day of the sentencing, regardless of whatever outcome there is… for their incarceration!

22. Kreality

I’m so disappointed that Bravo/NBC would willingly continue to employ criminals after pleading guilty, especially when their actions have affected taxpayers. I really hope bravo limits teresa and Joe’s tv time on the show in the same way they did Phaedra. Phaedra was boring anyway but with the associated criminal activity they should be given their walking papers

23. Kreality

I also think its sad to be made the breakout star from having a psychotic breakdown (flipping a table). Shat like this got reality stars doing the most crazy shat to get recognition on tv

24. jellybelly

All I can come up with is WTF???!!! Holy delusional, craziness! I wonder what her one word description of her life would be without federal fraud charges and a major family death?! If that’s an amazing year…good lord…..throwing books at her now!

25. MicroOp

I want to know exactly what is wrong with her. Like psychopath doesn’t do it for me. I need a specific personality disorder because she confuses more than any of these other bravo people. I 100% don’t get her.

26. coolgranny

I really hope they give her some time in the pokey. They’re arrogant and DON’T REGRET doing it they only regret GETTING CAUGHT.

27. jlarover

will not be watching this year…I am OVER IT!!!!

28. im not watching this new season either…..i think he women somehow believe the more make up they wear the more it covers up their stupidity…and dont get me started on joe gorga,the filth that he is

29. I’ll defend Teresa on several points here.
    1. She was probably made to wear the dress she didn’t like. I’d be a diva too.
    2. When Teresa says she’s happy, she’s not really happy. It doesn’t take a psychiatrist to understand that she’s attempting to delude herself into being strong and happy FOR HER FAMILY. I’m not saying it’s the healthiest way to deal with real-life issues, but it’s also not outrageously hard to understand why she’s putting up the front she is in front of cameras/interviews.
    3. The family issues do stem from Joe, not Teresa. He’s a famewhore that went on national television to RUIN his sister. The jealousy started on the Gorga’s end. All you have to do is watch episode 1 of Season 3… The problem is that Teresa is vindictive and has a tit-for-tac type of way of dealing with conflict. She escalates the problems with her family, but she doesn’t start them…

• Anjannette

Ding Ding Ding Ding! Trehugger spotted and identified.

Uh, JD…then what was that whole table flipping “PROSTITUTION, WHORE…” BS about, ay? The way I see it that was in the first season, yes? So, was Joe Gorga the puppet master of Teresa’s one shoulder “apricot” dresses and arrogantly narcissistic and shopping off the hook attitude thinking patterns, back then?

And since the “money grabbing” by virtue of many illegal methods, was in full effect BEFORE the RHWoNJ program started, was J.Gorga the mastermind of that dance into breaking the laws by the Giudice Duo, his game plan as well?

Teresa’s vindictive and IS tit for tat, (sorry, don’t mean to be tit for tac), which is probably one of those fine reasons that Bravo keeps employing this Convicted Felon.

Just wondering, ay….

NoBody expects the Spanish Inquisition….

• JerseyGirl

Yes, what she (Anjannette) said! Teresa is VERY vindictive and creates MOST of the drama, especially with Danielle in the earlier Seasons and the later problems with Melissa. There was NO reason for Teresa to make that “flipping the table” scene with all the family (and her kids!) there. Danielle’s past did not affect Teresa in any way, it was rediculous for her to act that way–who does she think she is, Tony Soprano!? :) Escalating arguments between your family is just as bad as starting them. She points outs everyone elses flaws but then acts like she’s so innocent and has “never created problems with my family”. Also I just want to remind everyone -if it hasn’t already been brought up-about the episode, I think it was the first season, where she was counting out about $100,000 in CASH to pay for the ugly furniture she was buying for the new house?! I swear I turned to my boyfriend who was watching next to me and I said to him “I think I hear the Feds coming!” …and I was right!

• Lindy

Wow, I disagree, but was glad to hear your reasoning as a Tre hugger. I’d like to hear others as well. I didn’t start watching until season three after accidentally coming across a marathon of season 2.

• Lindy

Just to clarify, I was responding to JD. It looks like I was referring to myself as a Tre hugger. Haha, sometimes my brain does weird things and I don’t proofread until after I hit send. Hate that.

• Thanks! Yeah, I’m a big fan. Which part did you disagree with? The part about the Gorga’s? That is definitely debatable. However, I think whenever tragedy hits home (even if that “tragedy” is self-imposed in the form of breaking the law) people try to “put up a front” to appear stronger than they are.

That was the point #2 of my post. #3 was essentially a reply to something TT mentioned that I disagreed with. It has nothing to do with the interview or legal trouble Teresa is in.

• Yeah, I’m a TreHugger, but I can talk about her flaws in a rational way as I did in my post.

*What does the table flip have to do with Joe Gorga? Did I mention this?
      *Where in my post did I defend Tre’s criminal activities?
      *Where did I blame them on Joe Gorga?
      *Why are you aggressive towards my post?
      *Did you read my post at all or did you just see that I was a TreHugger and decided to go on the attack based off of assumptions?

Hi J.D., yes, I read your post and no, I do not feel aggressive to you in the least. Granted I’ve been heavily medicated, but no aggression on my part. Plus, you do seem to be able to end your sentences with the proper punctuation so that should make a lot of people less aggressive, but I can only speak for myself.

• Hey Valerie darling, my post was directed towards only Anjannette. Thanks for your reply though. TT has some smart posters. I’m glad to be part of the group! <3

• J.d. I know it wasn’t directed at me but I have a very bad habit of butting in. Ask anyone.

30. RomaReads

Good stuff! Thanks for the entertainment people!

31. Bless her heart, Teresa is about as bright as a 4 watt bulb.

32. Tamara, do I understand this correctly? Joe’s parents never filed for citizenship? Had they done so, pre-911, any minor/dependent children would automatically become citizens at the same time……

• ​What we know for sure, is Joe came here as a baby with his parents. Joe is not a US citizen. Joe claims he had no idea he was not a US citizen. You do the math.

My math says his parents probably are not either which may leave his mother’s status here as “suspect.”

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• When they traveled to Italy he would have had to use an Italian passport then, no? Wouldn’t that give him a clue that he was an Italian citizen? Or did he try to travel with his brother’s passport ? Seems unlikely as Bravo would have purchased the tickets in his name. He’s simply a liar.

• That Italy trip is a mystery. I don’t get it. Clearly he has a passport from somewhere. ​

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 7:27 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• DJ

TT,
        My father came here from Sicily, and at 16… his priority was to become a US citizen. As first generation American, I am eligible for a dual citizenship, which I don’t want… That whole deal with Joe Giudice is insane. How can he not know his citizenship? How did he get out of the country??? Did he even have a passport? An Italian passport is valid for 10 years (for children less) Did he renew it with the Italian Government? This whole deal reeks.

Also
        OK, T… was that sarcasm about her PR person being a convicted fellon??? This keeps getting more and more unreal.

• ​TAKE THE DUAL CITIZEN SHIP! I’m thinking about becoming Uruguayan! Never turn down a citizenship !

And not kidding. Tre’s PR person is a convicted felon.

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 7:50 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Lindy

Clearly Joe Giudice gives new meaning to the phrase as dumb as a box of rocks. Apparently everyone has overestimated his……intelligence? It seems so wrong to use that word when referring to JG.

33. Anjannette

WOW!

The “new” and I am so gratefully saying “admonished” Jillian stomped right into it, like Lucy on those poor little grapes.

Thanks for the laughs Tamara. If I had a rotten tomato, I’d be lobbing it toward Jillian right about 1, 2…NOW.

Poor thing probably didn’t know what hit her.

• Lindy

Haha, love watching Tamara defend her turf. Time for me to mosey over the the Happy Pill Fund jar again. ;)

• JerseyGirl

Anjannette – I swear I’m not following you, but you and Tamara are hilarious!! :) I loved Tamara’s response to Jillian above; she is truly a talented writer. I thing this is the 3rd posting of yours that I’ve replied to. We obviously think the same way! You go girl – I’m right behind you :)

34. sequoia

I appreciate the link to your very funny Bravo Housewives Disorder post. It was before my time here. Perhaps you could start a new Throwback Thursday feature where you link to a favorite old post and we discuss it with today’s insights…

• ​Or you could just go back and read each and every priceless post in the archives? /evil grin. I used to do that from time to time. Thanks for the reminder I’ll try to do it again soon. xoxo

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 5:57 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• @Sequoia oh wait, I had a very active commenter do that once and when she got to the end she sent an email that said something like, “I’ve finally completed all of your archives. I hope you have a wonder vacation and a wonderful life…” and left.​ So perhaps it’s best you don’t read them all. LOL. Apparently there is some upsetting stuff in there

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 5:57 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Lindy

I read all of the archives when I found this place and was sad when I came to the end. Best entertainment I’d had for a long time. Lots of belly laughs. :)

35. sequoia

It was probably some housewife looking for references to herself and when she finished reading them, she went on to other archives for her ego to scour.

Let us not burden our remembrances with a heaviness that’s gone.

• Ha. No it was someone who would email me about her day and such. I think she took issue with my vacations. She’d be happy to know I didn’t get one this year. Or at least it is postponed. People don’t like poor people who take nicer vacations than they do. Sadly, the damn airlines are closing all the fun loopholes. But let us not speak of that either.

• Well now I want to speak of it.

• jrleaguer

@TT~ I miss all of those loopholes. I miss traveling for free even more. Hope that you are able to travel soon.

• Hey, come to Vegas. We’ve got your Paris, your New York, New York, your Luxor, plus we have a lot of lawyers per capita wise. You could get lucky in more ways than one, wink wink. On second thought if you come here before October, the sun is about 5 inches from your face. Hot is what I am implying.

We’ve got your Mandalay Bay…

36. Elizabeth

This woman was is too stupid to live and I’m offended she’s wasting air to speak the Idiotic shit that comes out of her mouth.

I know the chances are slim but this moron better get at least a year in prison. That’s enough time for her “businesses” to crumble, her McMansion to be taken away and her children to stand a chance.

• You seem pretty stupid too. I mean, I agree with you about Teresa being stupid, but you don’t even know what a McMansion is. Carry on.

• Elizabeth

Well, dipshit, a McMansion is a shoddily constructed, large house built to imply the possession of wealth. What would you call that monstrosity?

Carry on.

• ​No, a McMansion is a big house built in an entire subdivision of shitty huge houses that all look the same on tiny lots.

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 11:55 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote: