Teresa Giudice Discusses Her Legal Situation On The View

Teresa Giudice has never been particularly articulate and her appearance on The View this week to promote the upcoming season premiere of Real Housewives of New Jersey was no exception. She said the past year has been “amazing.” She also said she got a good education on out country’s legal system. I suppose she learned that it is against the law to lie to the bank to get money to buy shoes and handbags.

In case you have been living under a rock, this past “amazing” year Teresa and Joe have pled guilty to federal charges and just last month Joe’s father died, I believe of a heart attack at 63.  Teresa is facing a sentence of 21 -27 months, you can read my entire breakdown of the plea agreement here.  Joe is facing a sentence of somewhere between  37-46 months based on his plea deal. You can read my breakdown of the plea deal in detail here. Joe also faces potential deportation, but I really don’t think that will happen despite some of my commenters screaming that it most certainly will. We will see. And as always the judge is not required to accept the plea deal and can basically sentence them to whatever he wants, but in general in these federal cases the judge tends to stay within or close to the guidelines.

To get caught up on all my posts on the Giudice debacle go here.

Filed under Joe Giudice, Real Housewives of New Jersey, RHONJ, Teresa Giudice

141 responses to “Teresa Giudice Discusses Her Legal Situation On The View

1. myinfo

I will put Treasa with Phaedra in the same category they are both strong woman who can pretend for the camera. They are both full of shit and shady.

• Not me. Phaedra is np mean nasty and evil. I don’t think Teresa had a mean bone in her body. Unless she’s under attack or someone she loves is under attack.

• brillke

I agree with you to an extent. I do believe Teresa knew everything that was going on, she knew what they were doing was illegal. Phaedra was part of the brains of her husbands illegal activities and helped plan everything they did.

Teresa doesn’t get an ounce of sympathy or cut any slack because she’s stupid, she’s just as guilty as Phaedra.

• Din

Phaedra is a criminal mastermind who spent and probably still spends money stolen from hard working regular people.

T is just dumb who married dumb and has questionable morals, spending money they didn’t earn, stolen from the state/banks.

I would definitely not lump them in the same category.

• I agree, and instead of keep putting it off they should go to court and get it over with.

• ​I think the reason for the longer delays with the Giudices is the forsenic accounting is much more complicated. They have properties and businesses and multiple income streams to asses for restitution.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 7:39 AM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• smallmiracle

This is the woman that said, that she would never move into an apartment over a pizza place….this is the woman that lies and steals, so she can go shopping in Chanel, Vuitton, etc. Don’t feel sorry for her AT ALL! They care about their kids soooo much, that they did this. Disgusting., and disgusting that she’s all over MY T.V.

• Don’t turn on the shows she’s on and she won’t be on your tv. I only see her face here on the blog in articles written about her. She’s never on my tv.

2. kKarma

I’ve noticed that Teresa avoids answering any qu regarding their legal matter whether it’s intentional or she doesn’t understand the qu we know she’s not very well spoken or versed but whenever someone asks her bout her legal matters her answers are always in concentrating on my four beautiful girls.

May she was advised not to answer or go into detail bout their legal issues dividing by her attorney or PR team.

However she did look very drained and IMO she was holding back her emotions, but this has clearly taken a toll on her you can see it in her face & she looks thinner I suppose anyone in her predicament would feel the same.

As much as i like Joe & Tre i certainly don’t condone what they did & like anyone who has committed a crime they have to pay their price.

IMO Tre is a good mum however she doesn’t discipline her kids Milania is very cute but also a brat that needs to be disciplined.

• Why would she WANT to answer those questions??

• Billie

If she were innocent she would want to answer.

• kKarma

She was prob advised by her legal team not to answer any legal qu.

If i were her attorney I’d advise her not to speak about it to keep her mouth shut, whether she’s innocent or not

• No. She wouldn’t. Her lawyers have….oh Nevermind. You’re too dumb for words. You won’t get it.

• Lindy

I’m always surprised when someone says Teresa is a good mother. I’m sure she loves her kids, but “good” mother? Sorry, no way. If she had put the well-being of her children as a priority, she wouldn’t be in this mess. She looks like she does parenting the easy way, no discipline and spoil them rotten. That’s lazy and it’s far from being a good mother. There’s no doubt she loves her children very much, but that’s all I can say.

• I honestly doubt she knew she was doing anything that wrong. It’s a different culture. Corners are always cut.

• Micheal

So lazy = bad mother? She provided her children education, nourishment and shelter. Did not abuse them from what we can observe, and yet this makes her a ‘bad’ mother? Lazy maybe but bad is a reach. Bad mothers are the ones who abuse or neglect their children, lets dial back the rhetoric a bit.

• Billie

Michael lack of discipline is most definitely considered neglect and neglect is considered abuse.
        Those children lack in social graces. In whose world is calling your parent a butthole considered okay?
        Teecee so in the Italian culture it is okay to file false IRS reports?
        Cant wait to tell my Italian granddaughter!
        No matter stupidity is no excuse for breaking the law. She was a grown ass woman not a teen ager doing this shit!
        At the very least she knew they weren’t paying the subcontractors for the work on their house. Surely she collects the mail and is able to read!

• You’re too dumb to even reply to.

• Lindy

Michael – if nourishment, education, shelter and no abuse equals good mothering, then I am glad you were not my mother. Ask any orphans that you know what they think about that. Also, I didn’t say she was a bad mother, I said she was far from a good one. News flash…there is a whole range between good and bad. I also disagree that I need to dial back the rhetoric. You and I don’t agree with what makes a good mother and I’m OK with that.

• Billie

teecee And yet you did indeed reply!
      And I am just thrilled to make you laugh.
      There is a real shortage of laughter among the sheep these days!

BTW I said if Tre was innocent she would WANT to answer.
      Not if she were innocent she WOULD answer.
      See the big difference there?
      Here is where you would accuse the person of not being able to read and comprehend properly.

I was a witness in a murder trial in 1973.
      Someone close to me faced 2 ten to life sentences for drug trafficking in 1992.
      I have a decent understanding of the advise lawyers give to all involved.

Tell me teecee are you as miserable as you portray yourself to be or are you playing bitchy just to keep it interesting for yourself?
      I suspect and hope it is the latter.
      If not then go hug a tree and get happy!

3. Her hair looked pretty. Except the color.

TeeCee
      I’ve notice who ever doesn’t share your views or agree with you you resort to calling them “too dumb” if you don’t agree with anyone that’s fine after all it’s their opinion .

Maybe you should grow the fuck up & and stop attacking posters how do you like that. Bet you’re pissed at my comment to you.

Don’t bother replying i won’t read your reply I’ll just hit delete can’t be bother
      d wasting my time with aggressive immature people like you bye have a nice night

• You’re right. I’m so very sorry. Your words have had a profound effect on me. I won’t do anything like that anymore. I promise. Thanks for setting me strIght. You’re a very good interventionist.

• kKarma

LMAO i know you’re being sarcastic but I’ll take it Xx

• And I knew you were a worthless LIAR.

“Don’t bother replying i won’t read your reply “. How’s that working for ya, Twatty McDumbfuck?

• kKarma

Wow you really are a miserable old bitch.

Oh don’t worry bout me it’s working just fine & if anyone is a dumb fuck it’s you, you take the crown my dear.

• I’m quite happy. Ask anyone. The life of any party. I take great joy in life.

• And as for “old”, I’m MUCH younger than TT. Would you call HER old??

• ​Watch there. I am NOT happy and NOT the life of the party and I WILL cut a bitch. #hormonal

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 6:15 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• I agree Kkarma. I really wonder about the self-esteem of a person who constantly needs to call people names, to try to devalue and debase them and insist they’re “too dumb” to reply to.
        Only a person with healthy self esteem is able to have respect for other people & their opinions.
        I found that by ignoring such people causes them to melt down, become more offensive in effort to provoke a response. The best way to handle them is to simply IGNORE them. Yes, they’ll lash out, but once they understand you won’t react, they burn themselves out and ultimately correct their behaviour. .

• kKarma

Oh my.Hun i totally agree with i did however reply to her but not going to give her the attention she so desperately needs.

From now on Im totally ignoring her she obviously a bitter person that can’t debate like a normal functioning adult without resorting to name calling she actually called some1 a retard that’s just so wrong on many levels.

Thanks for commenting Hun Xx

• iverge

@kKarma … thanks for calling her out. I thought it was just me but Miss TeeCee or PeePee whateva… is nasty to just about everyone. As I said before some people are happy being miserable.

• kKarma

My pleasure she’s so nasty & can’t form a Sentence together without insulting other posters.

I certainly won’t be giving her the attention she so desperately thrives she’s replied to me two more times which i ignored her didn’t even read her comments Im just going to ignore her my time can used more productively chatting with other reasonable mature posters.

I suggest we all just ignore her, but that’s up to you

• TT, I think they are talking about you here. They are ignoring me now. Which should be funny. I wish they’d ignore oxygen.

• I don’t have time for this sort of foolishness. It is the busiest night of my work week. They will have to wait. I am clearly moderated comments (not idea why this one was) and then it is shoulder to the wheel for a few more shows… I have to work here.

• @iverge, by referring to TeeCee as PeePee you’re no better than what you’re complaining about. JS

• @kKarma, retard is used regularly here by not just TC but a few of us, including TT. If you don’t like that word then I would suggest you’re in the wrong place.

4. That’s more than I have.

5. Jarlath

She probably sees all of this as a trial from god and not because she’s done anything wrong

6. OOPS — that’s more than I have
    TO SAY.

7. RealChicagoHousewife

You know what “amazes” me? What amazes me is that either she thinks were are incredibly dense or she really is incredibly dense. Either way, I’m over it with her. She did it. We all know it. Bye Felicia

8. MicroOp

I think Teresa is an exceptionally stupid woman.

9. Sorry Teresa, you did the crime now do the time!

10. syd3

Interesting that one of Rosie’s stipulations in returning to The View is that she not be saddled with any reality TV co-hosts; it only takes one Teresa to understand why ….

• Because sitting next to Teresa, Rosie looks like a big fat greasy schlub? Rosie Odonnell is no fucking Mensa member.

• iverge

Rosie can hold a conversation in fact hold 2 thoughts at the same time… Teresa and these other reality ppl.. no chance. Oh did I mention Rosie has won multiple Emmy’s? One of which was when she was on The View!

• Billie

I love Rosie and she is no longer fat ! Appearance should never be used to judge a person unless you are judging a beauty pageant!
        And anyone who thinks 3 steel buildings fell in seconds into a pancake from a little fire for the first and only time in history is no Mensa member either!

• Uh…she’s fat. So is whoopi Goldberg, the pot headed idiot who thinks she is the worlds referee and that she can say who is right or wrong.

• Did you mention? I’ve no clue. She is a shit person. She won one Emmy almost 20 years ago. She won daytime Emmys. Which are about as important as perfect attendance awards in fifth grade. She’s a nasty bleeding heart liberal who spews her uninformed POV in the most vile ways. Confronting guests and embarrassing everyone. And she is dirty and most likely has BO.

• Billie

Well someone in a position of power disagrees with you!
        They are banking millions of dollars on her. Evidently they know something you don’t.
        BTW Susan Lucci had so called perfect attendance for how many years before she won any Emmy? It certainly meant a lot to her.
        Forgive me if I tend to believe she knows more about the value of an Emmy than any one of us here.
        Did you really site expressing a point of view “in the most vile ways” as something derogatory?
        Now that is rich teecee666 ! ha

• iverge

A shit person? She has donated millions to charity, has a school for the arts for inner city kids.. WOW, if that’s a “shit person” there’s no hope for humanity! BTW, her last Emmy win (among her many) was for The View.

• Yes. They put her on the view. At this point, it’s turned into a sideshow for ratings. Like professional wrestling. Oooh. Whoopi and Rosie are in the ring!! Wonder what will happen!!

Look, it’s daytime tv and daytime Emmys. Daytime tv is geared to the masses of stupid unemployed people and idiots like you who are too dumb to form their own thoughts. You need these people to tell you what to think. Of COURSE shitty people end up there. Shitty people appeal to shitty people. But there was a time when the view was a bit of an oasis from that. It’s gone. Barbara Walters’ vision is gone. I leave it to you…the shit people.

• Billie

Only shitty unemployed people watch daytime TV?
        Not stay at home moms college students retired persons or those of us that work nights?
        People who need to feel superior are constantly calling others names.

• kKarma

EXACTLY why judge when you don’t know the circumstances Im a stay a home mom so i do watch day time tv,

when i was working & when i go back 2 work i won’t be able to.

• iverge

So now I’m a idiot and a shitty person for stating facts? Listen, I don’t do blog name calling that’s pre-school. And FYI … I have a F/T job but I record The View among other shows so stop generalizing that’s pre-school and I don’t play that way.

• Ps. I don’t give a flying asshair what you play. You should probably take hooked in phonics and learn to write a proper sentence instead of recording Maury.

• Try a reading comprehension course broomhilda. I said unemployed OR an idiot. So you’re all covered. Recording it is the zenith of dullard.

• ​I’m sort of unemployed and sort of an idiot. I’m perplexed as to which line to stand in…

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 5:43 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Do you from your political opinions, life decisions and general thoughts based on what these people say and do? Are you susceptible to conspiracy theories? If the answers are no, you may stand next to me.

• Um no, I tend to seek out facts about political from many sources from many nations. However, I shan’t be permitted to stand next to you because of some of my conspiracy theories. Not stupid ones like two giant planes didn’t really fly into the Trade towers, or we never landed on the moon, or any of that whackadoodle shit.

More along the lines of if we legalize pot the sheeple will be even more ignorant of what is really going on in D.C. ​

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 6:27 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Oh dear god I’m with you on that one. Legalized pot is a bad idea. If you don’t believe it look up the stoners from high school. There might be one bill gates in ten million of them. But most of them are living in a trailer unable to contribute anything.

• ​Exactly! They should be living in a ghetto shack drinking boxed wine by the gallon out of a decent wine glass like normal people.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 7:47 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

I don’t watch “The View”, “The Talk”, or any show like that. They bore me. Give me a cheesy movie on Syfy, and I’m happy. Waiting for “Sharknado 2″.

• TCM had the best cheesy movie today. It was Queen of Outer Space with Zsa Zsa Gabor. So much cheesy fun.

• iverge

So now you’re the authority on written English? This is a blog not an essay where one gets marked. Maybe you need validation but I don’t. And as I said, I don’t do name calling, that’s play school. So insult and name call all you want if that’s what makes you feel better ;)

• ​Thanks for the permission. I am sure TeeCee appreciates you allowing her to post what she wants.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 8:07 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• This is not a blog. This is the comment section of a blog. And when you write proper sentences and people understand you, they mentally grade you.

• iverge

This is a comment section of a blog, a blog found on the internet. Is that more to your liking? Shhheeeshh… I guess you’re just happy being miserable. Poor thang.

• iverge

@ tamaratattles… thanks for allowing me to post what TeeCee wants ;)

• ​You’re welcome.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 10:25 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

Jesus Christ. You guys are really starting to harsh my buzz.

• kKarma

Tell me about it some people are getting very nasty & calling people names as though they’re in elementary school plus they claim they know the law so well.

Get a fucking life if you don’t like what a poster comment or opinion that’s fine no need to get all nasty & lay down the law as though you’re an attorney.

• Well, kKarma, there may not be a NEED to… but it’s so much more fun when that happens. It’s kind of like a Real Housewives of TamaraTattles here sometimes. If we were all nice, how much fun would that be?​

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 5:51 AM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Great. Another pregnant retard. Go back to school and learn how to write in a manner in which you might be understood.

• iverge

Honestly, some people shouldn’t be allowed to breed.

• Ok, my buzz harshing comment was said in jest regarding legalizing pot and such.

Teecee, who the hell is pregnant? Please and thank you.

• Have you not seen all the tre-huggers posting without periods? They are either pregnant or menopausal. ​

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 6:36 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Well damn. I guess that puts me back into the Retarded Group again for not catching that. I hate when that happens.

• ​YOU SAID THE R WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 6:55 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

I like the snarky banter here. I’ve managed to dodge the bullet so far, I admit, but I’m sure my time will come. And when it does, I won’t be offended. I have a sarcastic sense of humor, too. As for name calling, someone can call me an idiot (I’m not),or old (true), and I know it will not change who I am. It also will not change my opinions here.

• ​You realize this mature, blasé, attitude virtually eliminates all possibility I will call you a cunt, right? #YourLoss

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 7:22 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• This is going to give you extra ammunition, but yesterday my husband called me retarded. He said it with love in his heart I’m sure.

Aw, crap. Really? Shall I stomp my foot now? Well, there’s always TC. :)

• When someone doesn’t have periods, they are pregnant. Those run on sentence bitches are annoying.

• Miele

I think that’s just an Elisabeth Hasselbeck dig…

• Good point. You’re prob right.

• Lck

It is. The reality dig was purely aimed at Elisabeth H.

• Miele— please don’t take this as directed at you, for some reason the >reply was under your post & not other. Please don’t take offense :) !!

^^ Reply to other comments ^^

I often wonder why comments segue into other topics, personal attacks, politics, etc. when the post was about Teresa ? It’s upsetting to read ! I’ve never attacked anyone and no one has ever attacked me either ? I wish people would be more respectful. Can we disagree on the topic rather than devolve into ugliness ?? I really enjoy everyone’s opinion here, whether I agree or not. Thank you for allowing me my say !! :) :)

• kKarma

Yep totally agree with you everyone is entitled to their own opinion, an is opinion doesn’t mean their wrong or right it’s just how the feed or believe i don’t understand posters attacking other posters or even TT just because they have a different opinion shit sometimes when i read.shit like this attacking i wonder how old or how miserable these people are.

If you don’t like a post just reply to it no need to call names & attack if you can’t do that then just move on & don’t read anymore

It reallocation is that easy

• Well when one has to go on a show like Survivor and eat a rat then become one on The View it’s no wonder ;)

• So…you idiots who can’t even post in the right place are telling me to move on? Sorry. Didn’t realize this was your blog.

• Oh and PS this all started because you jackasses felt the need to tell me that my opinion of Rosie ODinnell was wrong. So, you an dish it out but you can’t take it.

• If anyone differs from Rosie’s opinion, she talks over, yells and essentially bullies. She’s rude and I’m glad I don’t watch the view anyways – I certainly won’t be now.

11. Wampascat

In denial, as usual.

12. CocoTalks

I can’t with anyone that stupid. I also can’t with anyone that think people that commit crimes like that deserve sympathy.

13. Micheal

I may be the only one but I’m hoping for a light sentence for Theresa. Bring on the hate.

I was hoping this was all over on July 8th. I’m just tired of hearing about her and Joe, and all the people defending them. I do not feel sorry for them at all. I always thought her simple-mindedness was an act, but maybe not. I didn’t see her on Celebrity Apprentice, but I can’t imagine anyone that stupid making it farther than a week on that show.

As for being a “good mom”, it seems to me that she and Joe were more interested in money than in the welfare of their children. Now, these 4 girls will probably be without both parents for awhile. That has to be really hard on the kids. How can she “be there” for her daughters if she’s in prison?

• frenchpoodlename

She was quiet and gallant on Celebrity Apprentice. I noticed she never got a chair in the boardroom, but stood in the back row always, yet never complained. I felt she was sidelined and dismissed a lot, yet went through with the show in good humour. She actually broke my heart.

• kKarma

Yes i also felt bad for her she looked outta her league yet she was a good sport bout it & willing to play the game, i wonder why she never got a seat she was always standing behind her teams chair

• Lindy

Um….Teresa WAS out of her league and she clearly knew it. She was trying to be invisible when she was in the boardroom. Actually I thought she was trying to be invisible the entire time on the show, not just in the boardroom. Gallant??? Didn’t complain when she didn’t get a seat?? Broke your heart??. You all are so sweet I feel bad. But you did give me a laugh and I appreciate that. Really.

15. I liked Jenny on the View, she had no one on that panel to play with.
    Can’t stand Rosie.
    Teresa, I don’t care about her. I hope Lady Justice treats her as she would anyone else, nothing more or less.

• I miss Joy Behar and Meredith Viera. They were funny and not overly dramatic or too pushy with their opinions. But mostly, just pleasant.

• Yeah I liked them too. When Joy and E left I quit tuning in with any sort of regularity.​

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 12:26 AM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• kKarma

We don’t get the view anymore in Australia is whoopi goldberg still on the view she used to crack me up i really like whoopi

• I thought Jenny was great on the show. She’s smart, she doesn’t interrupt people, she’s well put together, and she has her own opinions. She got a raw deal from the beginning with a lot of unwarranted negative press. I hate to see her go. Sherri, bless her heart, never really had the breadth of knowledge to bring to the table.

I liked Hasselbeck and Rosie. Since Rosie is coming back and Whoopi is staying they actually need two conservatives on the panel to bring some ​sense of accuracy and balance to the show. I’m not sure Megan McCain needs to be there.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 12:18 AM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Billie

Hasselbeck being so butthurt that she had to call into Fox to piss bitch and moan over the mere mention of Rosie coming back sure showed her insecurities.
        Whoopie called her ass out the next day over her insinuating that she and Rosie would butt heads! I loved it. I think they will be great together.
        I thought EH was a talking head idiot on the view and it appears to me she is just on Fox because she is their type- young blonde with legs
        Did she get fired from the view or did she leave for Fox?
        I think Sarah Palin would be a good addition because it would give us bleeding heart liberals a daily dose of laughter and material!

• iverge

I thought Jenny just didn’t seem comfortable, maybe because she was the new girl but she didn’t come off as authentic. Yes, EH was fired and got a job at FOX. But as usual everyone who’s been fired on The View likes to spin it around and say they are leaving for better opportunities… Ya right! I loved it when Star announced (by surprise) she was leaving. BW was fuming!

• EH saw the writing on the wall with Barbara retiring and got someplace where her political knowledge could be put to use in the proper arena. I mean can you imagine having to discuss political with Whoopi and Rosie everyday? I loved her debates with Joy, because she actually had a clue of what was going on in the world. Joy and EH were exactly what the show was supposed to be, two different points of views discussing things from on an educated level. Neither Whoopi, Rosie or especialy Sherri were capable of that. ​

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

16. I don’t want to hear politics on the View. I want a political free zone.
    TT, you are right that a balanced panel would be better.
    With Jenny gone, Im gone. I really enjoyed her but I could see how alone she was on there.

I won’t allow political discussions in my home or cars, any longer.
    IMO, people have lost the ability to carry on a respectful conversation with opposing opinions. People have lost their minds.
    My friends and family mean more to me than how they voted.

In a way it’s sad, I recall great talks about government, laws, politicians, now it’s just hate.

• Billie

The division of hate is what they want. It has been created for a specific purpose. As long as we are divided and fighting they can pull more shit that benefits the elite and not us.
      For this very reason we much talk about politics now more than ever before!

• ​It would be helpful if those who wanted to talk about politics took the time to educate themselves by gleaning knowledge from multiple sources rather than picking a few conspiracy theories to defend and a few political leaders to despise.

The people who rant the loudest about “politics” are those who have no clue what is going on.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 3:31 AM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Billie

I agree!
        Therefore those in the know need to speak up more not less!

• BWAHAHAHAHA. OMG. That’s the funniest….

The sentencing was moved to September.

18. Kreality

My perfection is that joe will get 3 years and teresa will get house arrest

19. JrLeaguer

TT~ Thanks for posting the video. I choose not to watch The View, so your little snippet was perfect. I think that Teresa and Phaedra are both in it up to their necks, but at least with Teresa it is slightly more believable for her to pull off the , “I’m just a clueless wife” routine whereas Phaedra’s legal training makes it hard for me to buy her “clueless” plea. If they (J&T) were not able to drag it out for so long, they would probably be more than half way over with their sentences by now.

20. pfffttt

The View sucks and has always sucked. It’s not like the women were particularly intelligent or well spoken. They came off as shrews. Jenny McCarthy and Sherri are cool, but back when it was Rosie, Joy, and Elizabeth… Good god how annoying was that crap? Like nails on a chalk board.

21. I’m of the opinion that the judge should sentence both of them within or 20% ABOVE the guidelines.
    An UPWARD departure (at least IMO) is appropriate because neither of them seem to grasp the severity of their crimes and have conducted this time (between the guilty pleas and the sentencing appearance) abominably !
    But, sadly, I agree with TT, their sentence will in all likelihood fall on the lower end :(

• So…you think the judge…should give them above the maximum sentence? Do you understand the word “maximum”?? This is a legal matter. Not tipping your server at IHOP.

And how have they “conducted the time” exactly? (Ps. You do not “conduct” time.). And on what basis have you decided that they don’t grasp the severity?

• TeeCee— I think you’re in too much of a hurry to read people’s comments and scan for misspellings and errors. If you want to be taken seriously and not as someone so aggressive, I suggest you read with an open mind.
        I’m typing on an iPhone, it’s difficult to re-read my post. If it matters to you, I am paralyzed from the waist down and cannot get to my computer, my laptop crashed, so this is my only device.

Answer to your question— I feel the Joe and Teresa especially have not conducted themselves in any way that shows that they understand the severity of their crimes. Example: Video was taken of her demanding cash only, no checks, credit cards or receipts. Clearly, she is trying to avoid tax liability or garnishment of this money collected during her appearances.
        As far as appearances go, she shows up in court in expensive clothing & carrying designers purses costing upward of $2500, thus flagrantly showing off her ill-gotten gains. As a taxpayer and law-abiding citizen, it’s a real slap in the face.

To everyone—I apologize if I’ve skipped words or misspelled anything. Those using small devices certainly can relate !

• kKarma

Hey don’t sweat the misspelling my Ph auto corrects all the time half the time my posts don’t make sense but if you read it u’ll get the gist of what Im trying 2 say.

• Your idiocy has nothing to do with typing on a phone. And being paralyzed doesn’t mean you can say any stupid thing you want without query. It’s sad that you’ve apparently been tolerated because of your problem and not in spite of it. Someone has placated you. I won’t. Because I don’t care. You think you are a genius, but you’re pretty stupid. You did not answer my questions, but instead went on about a phone and being paralyzed.

Your bit of an answer speaking to her asking to be paid in cash shows that she DOES in fact grasp the severity, thus disproving your point. As for how she is dressed, you would not know expensive clothes from inexpensive. Regardless, we all know she HAS the clothes. Wouldn’t going to kmart and buying clothes be a waste of money and further deemed bad behaviour by you masses of armchair jurists? She’s going to be criticized either way. She picked looking her best. Do you blame her? Of course you do because your tiny brain has been programmed to dislike her.

Let’s go black to the judge giving her MORE than the maximum sentence. Hahahahah.

22. RomaReads

How does Tre get to keep all those diamonds? That really is my only question…

• ​She only keeps them if they are not real. Remember this happened with Taylor Armstrong and her “Birkin Bags” they were fake, but I think they took them anyway. Fake Birkin bags are still worth quite a bit, fake diamonds not so much. I don’t think they have gone in and taken all of the Giudice’s assets yet. Did they set restitution yet in that case yet? I’d have to go back and read my own blog. I know she had to pay $200,000 or so before July 8th and set up payment plan for the rest of the IRS money.

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 2:07 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote: