Apollo Has a Question For Us! NEW DAY NEW QUESTION! UPDATED!

I prefer the avocado edition of Phine Body

I prefer the avocado edition of Phine Body

UPDATE: Apollo took down the other question and has a new one today!

Question?? DOES ANY-1 HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY WTF

Yes, Apollo, we are positive you are a “thief of that essence” and are going to prison at the end of the day!

Apollo’s lawyer has kept him off of twitter for almost a full month.  Prior to that his twitter had been a fount of hilarity. Apollo tweeted his ignorant ass off about needing to have is account verified since he is famous. He tweeted about his brand. He made random announcement about deadlines for people to ask him to come host an event. It was glorious. Then it went radio silent. There was a series of interesting changes in the design of his twitter page. A few weeks ago, all traces of Phaedra were removed from his site, except for the cover of the Phine Body videos he was still trying to sell.  His “brand” changed from Phine Body to Nida Fitness.  And now it seems he has been told he can’t use Phaedra’s likeness on his site even on “his” Phine Body videos.  They are still there, but only to the top of Apollo’s head.  You really need to go look. But not just yet.  Because Apollo has a question….

apollotwitterAPOLLO NIDA RHOA @apollonida03
I got a question ???
Who will ride with me??
Thanks
03:24 AM – 10 Jul 14

Okay, you are now all dismissed to go here and look at the tweet and the responses. Save some of your giggling for Cleopatra Reborn,  one of the ignorant fools in comments who is on a serious mission to protect Apollo’s ass in the most literal of ways.  She loses her ever loving mind!  I have mad love for Clifton Winfrey, not just for the fabulous icon picture with the bow tie, but for his honest response that says ain’t nobody with a lick of sense gonna be riding with this fool other than a couple federal marshals.

If Apollo is going to broadcast his ignorance to the world on Twitter again, the amount of time between his sentence and his voluntary surrender should be hysterically documented.

Filed under Apollo Nida, News

65 responses to “Apollo Has a Question For Us! NEW DAY NEW QUESTION! UPDATED!

1. Christina

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Ride with Apollo if you want to and he steals YOUR identity! #NOT

3. I fucking love people who have neither shame, nor self-awareness.

4. vonnie

New pen pal alert for desperate stalking women who believe in unicorns…he’s looking for the next victim and their bank account. Sad thing is, they’re looking for him too, that poor misunderstood soul they can convert. SMH

5. Oh I bet there are some chicks with low self esteem already planning on sending him stamps and putting money on his books like a fool.

6. Lindy

OMG, I LOOOOVE it!! Thanks so much TT, I REALLY REALLY needed that today!

7. Interesting that he can’t figure out how to spend time with his children that he used as an excuse in court..what a douche.

8. Wrong question to be asking for a N***** going to prison….the last thing you need is for somebody to ride with you, let alone ride you, buddy. I hope this is the end of the road for you and when your dumb ass get out this time, you find a 9 to 5 and call it a day!! Cause we’s sick of ya ass!!

What a doof. I’m sure the others in prison will be happy to ride him….oops, I mean with him…No, I don’t. I was right the first time.

10. Jaylan D.

Maybe Porsha can give a ride on the Underground Railroad, first stop Federal Prison, all aboard WHOO-WHOO.

11. Angel

Maybe he is trying to make it a party bus. He seems to be doing a lot of aspects of this conviction on his own terms. His buddy Todd might ride along. :)

12. YouCanLeadAHorticulture

Thank you for the link to his twitter, that made me belly laugh!!

13. RacoonInYourWall

Maybe what he truly means is: who is gonna take the fall with me? If that is the case he might spill some beans…

• ​No dear. He means “ride or die” as in stick with him no matter how bad it gets… be supportive…

LOL

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 4:47 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Not me, I know when to get off the horse and catch a train out of town, lol. Let him rot. And Phaedra with him. If only.

• HerDaughter

Love it! I had to explain the same thing to someone…I was reading your post to them and when I got to the comments here, they were even more puzzled 😊 it happens.

14. Jacque

I got nothing to add, I’m here to read the comments! Pass the popcorn!

15. Judy McKenzie

buuuuwaaaahahaha
    Those same poor girls gave him his bloated carp ego…the one who will “ride with him” I have tears…deep deep lol.
    His medulla oblongata really took a stretch. His “physicality” aside…his juviality will always be remembered. But,”who will ride with me” definitely tops them all. It jogs imagery of what you’d LIKE TO SEE RIDING WITH HIM.

16. Judy McKenzie

Thanks for link….I’m still laughing…in tears …again. OMG….he thinks he’s “easy rider” Help me Jesus.

17. Billie

Thanks for the explanation TT I had no idea what “ride with me” meant.
    Shouldn’t one of us be a pen pal just for giggles and grins?
    Or maybe not!

Evidently, Phaedra isn’t going to ride with her CLEAN man, she’s dropped him like a hot potato. She is the worse kind of hypocrite and I dislike her even more than him.

• ​I could see not going to your husband’s sentencing if he was covertly committing crimes and you had no idea. However, in this instance, he had a criminal history and was coming home with tons of cash. Everybody knows, criminals with no education do not open multiple businesses and generate tremendous profits as soon as “the doors” open. She knew what was up. So she needs to stand by the one she brought to the dance.

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 5:48 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Mina

Exactly, TT!! You said it!

• Judge

Amen Sista!

• Oh Phaedra drew up the paperwork for her divorce long ago…​

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 11:08 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• concernedC

It comes down to two logical statements about Phaedra’s character and intelligence….either she was stupid enough not to know or smart enough to have known…either way….it speaks volumes about her as a business woman and definitely as an attorney… my wife is an attorney and I can tell you here and now I could barely hide when I am going to the store much less a multimillion dollar fraud scheme…and it’s not just the idea of hiding it….pardon my laughter but even if Apollo is smart enough lol…to keep it secret for a year….you mean to tell me he kept it a secret for 5 years and she ain’t na’on clue despite the fact he had access to LexisNexus chuptzzzzz. You know the HILARIOUS part…Apollo did this scheme to get money which messed up their ability to win the defamation case against Angela Stanton… had he or most realistically they not done that they probably would have been rolling in doe but now Phaedra can’t do a deposition… she’s trapped…if she does a deposition and the allegations in the book are true then only option is to admit it psssttt fat chance or lie lie lie lie…which compound lies are easy to spot so those same marshals who went after Apollo are probably going to request a copy of that deposition when she takes it the same day. Like Icarus these two Greek character s wings are cooked and falling toward the plate. Sad but appropriate if they are both criminals.

• lala

She got pregnant for and married him when he was straight out of jail. How else was he making money since then (Andy once asked at reunion what he did and she couldn’t confidently give an answer without mumbling- ehhh he goes and ehhh collects stufff ehh).

19. MicroOp

Tamara, do you think apollo would do an interview with you? That would be epic!

• ​I don’t interview. I’ve gotten close to a few of these Bravolebrities and it affects my blogging. God forbid I feel sorry for the POS. I’m sensey like that.

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 6:18 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• But I bet you could write a great screen play about reality shows. Sort of like bizarrely narcissistic celebrities with normal Wal Mart and Target people making comments about how strange they are … Just spinning here …

• MicroOp

Haha fair enough! I’m dying to know what exactly is going on with him and Phaedra. But one of them will talk eventually.

20. Monihew

They day Apollo goes in will be one of the worst days of my life. He is one of the best sources of entertainment out here and puts the “stupid” in stupidity. He is the gift that keeps on giving.

“Lo” we really need you to keep tweeting until the very end……………………. priceless!!!!

21. Truthseeker

I think we should nominate people who are suitable to “ride with Apollo” and have Tamara select a winner.
    2 ride or die chicks.

And the nominees are: Phaedra, since she is the mastermind behind the ID theft scam she gets to take the free ride to prison with him.

Mama Joyce since Kandi said she applied for credit cards in her name, she can definitely relate to accessing credit and funds that don’t belong to you.

22. vonnie

1st-I forgot all about him being”clean”. I wish Kenya would get with her own that shit.

2nd- hopefully someone writes him in jail and strings his ass along and send his stupid responses here so TT can post the really good stuff. We all love a good laugh 😁

I would volunteer but I just got my lifetime supply of bullshit repellent.

23. iverge

I wouldn’t be surprised if Apollo starts getting panties & jock straps sent in the mail while he’s in jail!

24. Ugly ain't cute

He was getting that before he was sentenced. Oh Appollo I’m sure it ain’t gonna be hard to find another RIGHT HAND BIOTCH, it’s no shortage of blotches obviously.

25. Momof2

Maybe Felicia will ride with him.

26. Simone

Apollo still doesn’t know how much Phaedra has cut him in the back…sigh….

27. Angel

It would be nice to see Apollo become victim to a really good catfish. When he come out of the pen he thinks he is all set up with some babe that doesn’t exist. It turns out to be one of the people he scammed their checks, a big old mean dude.

• Angel

Anyone can get on the list in Illinois to be notified a few days before perp is released. I did it, I was not even a victim of her crime, but a victim of her very existence. I was delighted to keep track of my X husband’s wife’s court appearances and sentencing. Let alone he was a really nice guy and I so wanted to say “how do you like that bitch now”, I warned him. Yes, I’m bitter, it was a 25 year marriage. Almost ancient history now.

• Angel, I’m sorry that happened to you, hope the loss is getting better. I hate those bitches.
        You are woman, hear you roar!!
        Hugs and warm thoughts to you.

28. Kim

I am sorry for those two adorable babies. Phaedra will have a hard go of it. She does have an incredible work ethic. Apollo has been ordered to make restitution to his victims. Wonder if he will be able to from prison. Hopefully they will seize all of his assets, the ones he didn’t spend on strippers. After reading some horrid comments on other blogs about what the Arian Nation plans to do to him, I have to say I feel kind of bad for him. He is going in with a snitch tag on. Sucks to be him.

29. I wonder if Kenya is lining up the television appearances to have her laughs. Remember, Bonnie & Clyde told her that she was their ‘storyline’. KARMA….How embarrassing ! Hey Kenya…go ahead and get your laugh on girl….

30. JrLeaguer

Joran van der Sloot got married in his Peruvian prison last week, so I have no doubt that Apollo will have tons idiots lining up to “ride or die” with him.

• MicroOp

Yeah there are some people that have a thing for men in prison. I used to work with a girl that would scan the arrests website every morning then pick out men to write to in jail. It was very strange but she probably had some self worth issues and maybe a fear of physical intimacy? But yes there are prison groupies out there.

31. MicroOp

I don’t feel bad for Apollo about the jail sentence because he clearly deserves it. But if he’s taking the fall for Phaedra AND she’s divorcing him, that’s messed up.

• Angel

Maybe something is wrong with me, but even that makes me feel no sympathy. He still did the crime. I just hope she gets her’s someday. I hope some idiot doesn’t decide to give them a movie deal. Their life does sound like a bad movie that could be embellished to be more interesting, like they tend to do. Kandi would write the music.

• MicroOp

Naw I don’t feel that bad for him, because he’s an idiot. I’m just saying it’s messed up and Phaedra is wack.

32. Apparently he removed that Tweet, so sorry I missed it! Here’s his current question:

Question?? DOES ANY-1 HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY WTF!!!!

• Yes, I updated the post a few hours ago.​

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

I’m really hoping my tweet had something to do with the new question. It looks like he deleted it, because I can’t find it anymore. All I said was:

Hey, @apollonida03, “at the end of the day”, will you be changing your name to Apollonia? I’m sure the others will be happy to ride you.

I thought I was being quite positive. :)

• Heh yes he blocks people for that.. LOL. ​

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 6:12 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

33. JrLeaguer

I wonder how many more delays Joe and Teresa will be granted? Apollo’s case moved along quickly While Joe and Teresa are dragging it out as long as possible.

• I forget and would have to look at my posts about their plea deal but I know Teresa is a Category I offender and Joe is either a I or a II so their sentences will likely be much lower than Apollos. I need to revisit those posts. It’s hard to keep everyone’s lawsuits and magic numbers straight. :)

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 3:44 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote: