Weekend Update: RHOA Bachelorette Parties; RHOBH Ambulances

RHOA KANDI

Photo: Twitter

Weekends are pretty slow blogging days up until Sunday night. But with the RHOA reunion filming last Thursday, the tea keeps coming this weekend. However, it is a beautiful day today and I have been looking forward to finally being able to do some gardening. So I did. I actually overdid. I am way to exhausted to do a whole bunch of detailed blogging on the dribs and drabs of tea I’ve been receiving all day. So you’ll have to settle for the down and dirty version.

We’ll start in Atlanta. Last night was Kandi’s Bachelorette party. It was held after she had a bridal shower earlier in the evening. Kandi, Porsha and Phaedra were all up in the club dancing and partying and having a great time. But they were not the only ones twerking. Phaedra hired (one of her clients?) a chubby little person female stripper to twerk for the ladies! No word on what Phaedra thought of how her lady garden was groomed. But this party is not the one I kept hearing about today. RHOA Mexi-Loco

While the ladies were having their party, the gentleman were at Bar One. Well, at least Peter, Todd and Apollo were.  Apollo apparently arrived with “a white girl” who he seemed to be quite friendly with.  My sources for this event are a group of women RHOA fans in town for a birthday celebration.  The decided to go to Bar One last night to celebrate.  Of course the ladies wanted to take pictures with the RHOA guys and they all did. They all reported that Apollo was particularly handsy and that Peter was not much better. Todd was a perfect gentleman according to my sources.

The talk of their trip to Bar One centered on the fact that Apollo was hitting on everyone really hard. Despite bringing a woman with him to the bar, he didn’t seem to have an issue hitting on everyone he came in contact with. My sources made it clear he was looking to leave with someone, pretty much anyone, that evening. The ladies left prior to Apollo leaving so I have no idea if his attempts were successful. The good news is that Atlien and Funky Dineva were both at Bar One last night and Atlien says she has a bucket full of reunion tea to share with us tomorrow. I will be waiting very impatiently for those posts!

Next Wednesday is Todd’s official Bachelor party at Club Onyx. You may recall that Marlo was accused of hanging out there with drug dealers or some such a couple of seasons ago. And yes, it is a strip club.

And finally, in RHOBH news, Brandi is in NYC for Celebrity Apprentice and her boys flew out with her mother to be with her this weekend. The boys spent the day sight-seeing yesterday, going to central park and enjoying the nice weather. Then last night something happened to Mason and he had to be rushed by ambulance to the hospital! Brandi and her sons were there until early morning when he was released. I’m not sure what exactly happened to him but he is a rambunctious little boy so I would guess he broke a bone jumping off something or just being a boy.

The good news is that he is on the mend and despite no one getting any sleep last night, Brandi, her mom and the boys were taking in a matinée of Aladdin today. Between the central park adventure, and the matinée today, it seems like Brandi may be missing a lot of filming time! Perhaps she was working when the boys were are central park with her mother. And of course there is some drama going on on twitter between Brandi fans and Leann fans because Brandi didn’t call Eddie until this morning.

If I find out anything new and interesting about the dueling RHOA parties last night, I’ll keep you updated. For now I need to shower, eat and prep for the new episode of RHOA! See you with the recap later!

Filed under Apollo Nida, Brandi Glanville, Celebrity Apprentice, Kandi Burruss, Phaedra Parks, Real Housewives of Atlanta, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, RHOA, RHOBH

37 responses to “Weekend Update: RHOA Bachelorette Parties; RHOBH Ambulances

1. Riley

Thanks T…as usual, you da bomb.

2. Brandi truly has no boundaries. Why in the world would she tweet a picture of her son in the ED for the world to see?

• I felt the same and chose not to include it.

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 7:27 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• fahlina_g

Because she is a narcissist famewhore who needs everything to be about HER? That or she pissed someone off running her mouth again and is posting the requisite follows up “single mother pity me” pic…

• OMG. Maybe she got voted off first for doing nothing but dancing around in front of the store posing for pictures (that happened) instead of participating? That would explain why she had time to hand with the kid and go to a matinee today. AND the feel sorry for me I am a single mom card being played AGAIN!

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 10:38 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

Phaedra told Kenya she didn’t have any problems in her marriage. Okay, sure, whatever.

4. I’d wager that Brandi’s kid thing is an overblown splinter that she will use as an excuse to quit CA. I’m sure she’s way over her head. She’s not particularly smart. And mostly, her twat won’t get her ahead this time.

• vivaladiva831

The thing that really irked me on Brandi’s kid twitter pic (glad he is ok) is if that had been Eddie tweeting that, and not letting her know until after the fact, we would be hearing her scream from the rooftops about Eddie and Leann being careless parents and being the last to know the info on her own child. For someone so concerned about being on good terms to coparent in a civil manner, she sure does her share of keeping the animosity alive.

• The thing that irked me was her kid was in a fucking AMBULANCE and she takes a picture of it to tweet to????? who? her fans? If my dog was sick or injured I’d be worried not tweeting y’all pictures.

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 9:30 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Frankly, the Brandi/Eddie/Leann drama followers are the most batshit crazy motherfuckers ever. I though the manzo/guidice/gorga tweeters were nutso and way over invested. But the glanville/cibrian followers make them seem like casual bystanders. Total cukoos!!! Keep them away from me.

• lilk

last year when the sons got injured while with eddie he DIDNt tell brandi. she found out via twitter. so while brandi was wrong she just did what eddie did to her.
        gosh when these boys are older it is gonna be very crazy.

• Yeah, that is the tabloid take. HOWEVER my understanding is that Brandi is blocked from Eddie and Leann’s phones for drunk dialing and the kid has his own phone to call them from but she can’t. Great parenting situation there.

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 8:07 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

5. RHOA was ultra boring tonight so I can’t wait for your insider tea. ☕

nice weather in ny yesterday? Nope. It’s been miserable here all weekend. Can’t wait to hear more juicy tidbits about this whole rhoa latest scandals.

P.S. I really like Todd. It sounds like he’s the only house husband (to be) in the whole bunch who isn’t up to no good. Happy for kandi. She deserves it!

• That is what I thought, yet she tweeted pics of the boys in central park and pics from hotel that made the weather seem lovely????

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 9:29 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• fahlina_g

My thought too, although for once it wasn’t frigid and raw…

• Skeeter

She certainly didn’t come down to Philly to sightsee! It’s been pouring off and on all weekend with no sun whatsoever!

7. Mango

It was cold and raining hard in NYC all day yesterday, Saturday. The last day nice enough to hang out in Central Park without coats was about a week ago. But why would Brandi try to mislead people, seems an odd thing to do.

• The whole thing seemed odd. Go to brandi’s twitter and take a peek. Plus she was supposed to be working on CA. Geraldo tweeted he met kids.

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 10:33 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• But kids were pictured in NYC in tee shirts outside eating pretzels? I thought maybe things cleared up?

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 10:33 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

• Mango

Huh. Well, to be fair, the sky in the pics does look overcast, and you can see rain hitting the pond in the pic of the boys on the rocks by the bridge. I guess they just didn’t have rain coats.

• jakies mom

It was about 60 degrees. Not cold but rain and raw and not warm enough to go without jackets.

8. O.O

If Brandi hasn’t been fired she’ll probably use the child’s injury as an excuse as to why she shouldn’t be fired or why she behaved or said something inappropriate .
    Why do twerkers/strippers need attorneys ? I’ve wondered since phedra said it. She must really be their pimp and if so she shouldn’t talk about it. It’s amazing that she doesn’t see that what she says is the total opposite of her southern belle act.
    I hope kandi took Todd’s advice and went to counseling or her mom will end that marriage .

9. O.O

Oops I should if read the comments before commenting because I said what a few other people already stated.

10. Well at least Phaedra knows Apollo is pro condom when he’s stepping out. They have probably ceased spousal relations long ago so his philandering is old news to her. They’re probably waiting for the court date so they can “consciously uncouple”

11. Kitty Mamma

I caught the Spring Fever in a bad way this weekend, and went on a gardening frenzy. Then I was all laid up in the office today wrapped up in ace bandages and ice packs and dreaming of heating pad. When did gardening become such a extreme sport and not a zen activity?

Anyhoo, I was a little perplexed why Brandi would go spill her baby’s business on social media and then not mention what the actual illness or injury was. That seems contradictory to her nature. She makes me tired.

• I did the same gardening frenzy, I am bloodies and cut up all over.

I agree with the social media thing. Who tweets their kid in an ambulance but doesn’t/can’t contact the father?

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 10:22 PM, Tamara Tattles wrote: