Taylor Armstrong sent out two tweets last night about last night’s Couples Therapy episode and she was NOT pleased. She was also full of excuses about her behavior. There were zero apologies. First she says “they” promised her “no editing.” Because THAT happens on reality shows. Really? She thought they would just run raw footage of 2 weeks of shooting? Actually, she sent out THREE tweets. The first one just said “GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.” She seems very angry with the show. Did she honestly believe this show would show her in a positive light? Is she THAT STUPID?
Let’s review her transgressions.
- She shows up with a do-boy to fold her undies for her and get her settled in.
- She appears with a man who may or may not still be married to someone else who marriage and family she destroyed.
- She is on a television show that her own daughter will eventually see exploiting the suicide of her child’s father and disparaging his reputation and his daughter’s opinion of her father, all for a very small paycheck.
- Then she gets very drunk on television and slurs her way through talking heads talking about how she has better manners than a 22 year old porn actress with no parental upbringing. #Classy
- Back in the lovely home she is being provided with as part of her job. She gets drunk and is extremely expensive to the staff who are nothing but kind in response. I guess these are her manners.
- Three days in, a somewhat more sober Taylor rants ON CAMERA in a talking head about the unsuitable living quarters. Despite having the largest suite, she claims to be unable to survive the unlivable nature of her environment. The accommodations are beneath her, the food sucks, and her needs are not being met.
- She screams for extended periods of time waking up the whole house over the temperature of her room and says she is calling out her agent and will be leaving in two minutes.
- She physically attacks a camera person
- Her fiancé degrades the poor woman assigned to help them.
- She makes a point on Twitter and in the media in general to refer to herself as a “Volunteer 1736 Family Crisis Center” They must be THRILLED with her appearance.
Taylor knew she was being filmed. She has been in the game long enough to know they can’t film what you don’t give them. But with 24hr cameras, the true colors come out. She couldn’t even keep up the façade for TWO DAYS! Even if they promised her “no editing” whatever that means, they did not Frankenbite her, and they did not hire a stand in to be here. She attacked people verbally and physically. She was extremely rude. She was extremely drunk. She disgraced herself and possibly put the the custody of her daughter in jeopardy. Because despite what some Brandi fans think, putting “great mom” in your twitter description does not a great mom make. And acting this way on national television is a very easy way to lose custody of your children.
So back to her excuses:
They promised me “no editing” My Mother in Law was diagnosed w cancer & my friend was abused that day. They pressured me to stay.
Fed up at this point. Lid is about to blow off. Don’t like to be lied to and more family pressure than u can imagine!
She acted that way because her Mother-in-Law has cancer? Really Taylor? You are a giant cuntbag on national television because you Mother-in-Law has cancer? YOU.DON’T.EVEN.HAVE.A.MOTHER-IN-LAW!!!!! And even if you mean John’s mother. Do you expect us to believe she is happy at the prospect welcoming you to the family after you have harmed her grandchildren? How deranged are you to think this is a good sympathy ploy? If John’s mom didn’t hate you enough already, she sure does now with you tweeting about her cancer. If she even HAS cancer.
If that doesn’t work then your horrific behavior that embarrasses your entire extended family publically is because you had a friend who was abused that day? REALLY TAYLOR? The domestic violence excuse AGAIN. This time it’s not even yours but some random friend? Does it seem excusable to you to do all the horrible things you did because someone else got abused? You seemed to behaving a ball out bowling. You had actually gone to bed until God forbid the heat came on. So you were upset about a friend being abused so you decided to abuse an unsuspecting woman who was being nothing but nice to you? Is that what you tell people as a volunteer 1736 Family Crisis Center? Wow, they must be helpful.
Family pressures? What family? You have not spoken to your family in years!
Look, I have had compassion for Taylor in the past and still do. I think she has serious mental issues. I do not want comments to turn into a bashfest. Some of you do not always know the difference between calling someone out on BAD BEHAVIOR and trashing them as a human being. Taylor needs mental help, but Dr. Jenn and a fake TV show is not where she is going to get it. I just hope against hope that her little girl is in therapy a closely monitored. I wish she had a safer environment to grow up in.
Taylor says her lid is about to blow off. I hope someone took her in for rehab. I’m sure it wasn’t John, he seems to need rehab and anger management both. I fear for her child. I really do.
So do you think she is off seeking help? Do you think she will apologize? If she does will she do it in a paid tabloid story? And please, can we TRY not to attack the person but the HORRIBLE behavior?