Dunce Caps Are Back in Style in New Jersey!

Bc3ioZVIcAAdXOXJust when we thought that dunce caps were obsolete… Who better to bring them back into fashion than Teresa and Joe Giudice?

Filed under Joe Giudice, Real Housewives of New Jersey, RHONJ, Teresa Giudice

39 responses to “Dunce Caps Are Back in Style in New Jersey!

1. Isabella J.

Is it totally wrong and inappropriate to miss these lunatics and their circus show life???

2. donna

WOW, THAT’S MEAN!

• SnookumsLynn

Yeah…i love the new years fun attire…hats, goofy glasses..it’s not duncy to have fun! boo Tamara..it’s the new year! let them really f-up first

• So, let me get this straight, you don’t find FORTY ONE FEDERAL INDICTMENTS to be sufficient “fucking up” to want a dunce cap?

Alrighty then, Snookums.

On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 6:20 PM, Tamara Tattles

• SnookumsLynn

she’s dealing with that indictment…when she’s convicted or makes a deal then it’ll be settled and she’ll be duncy…that pic is just new years good stuff…everyone deserves to have fun once in a while, without being ragged on…

• Isabella J.

I think I post this in wrong place but is it really looking like she is going to do time? Hubby will be deported before they put him in hooscow but Tre, will she go to the big house? I have run out of American idioms for jail/prison.

• Joe will serve his time BEFORE being deported if he is in fact deported. And yes, I fully expect BOTH Tre and Joe to do time.

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 5:37 PM, Tamara Tattles

• Isabella J.

Damn. Couldn’t happen to a scummier couple. I am shocked NJ will spend the $ on housing him, wait, I guess since its Federal its American taxpayer money?? Deportation would be a holiday for that douchebag.

3. JoJo

Can there be a statement Teresa’s making between this choice of NY celebration dunce hats and her RT’ing the Olivia Newton John character and comments as her Grease character?

If the shoe fits, wear it. The Guidice’s are dunces, it’s rather obvious at this point.

5. Jarlath

Love Teresa’s robotic pose … it looks so artificial and fake like her. She should start wearing orange clothing to see how it will look on her

• Stella

I was just thinking the same thing, her claw on the hip bugs me. And the dunce caps are quite fitting for the two of them! Can’t wait for them to gain the stripes they’ve earned!

• Stella

Oh right, I forget about the orange nowadays. lol She needs to start watching Orange is the New Black and get some tips!

• jarlath

I was originally going to write white and black stripes but then remembered they modernized those “outfits”

• I bought the book on tape for my Christmas trip to CHS. They don’t wear orange wear Tre will go. It’s in Danbury CT and not bad at all to hear the author tell it. I mean it is PRISON but doable time.

On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 7:55 PM, Tamara Tattles

• BTW the funniest part of Orange is the new Black is that Danbury (where Martha wanted to do her time) CLOSED ITSELF TO NEW INMATES TO AVOID HER in order to avoid media scrutiny. Funny since the author of Orange Is the New Black was in there at the time. I highly recommend the audio book for a long drive.

• Katrina

I need to check out the audio of “Orange Is the New Black” . The series is wonderful. Prison life is a whole different world!

• I have never seen the show. I assumed the show was kinda funny. The book is humorous in places, but it is a memoir. She preaches about Mandatory Minimums a lot (I think she is right, they are not helping anything) and highlights a lot of the mismanagement of the prison system. While most of the book is set in Danbury Prison, at the end of the book she has to go testify against one of the big time drug dealers.This causes her to be transported and stay at a couple other prisons along the way that are not as nice as Danbury. Danbury is probably where Teresa will do her time.

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 8:47 AM, Tamara Tattles

• Gingersnap

She ALWAYS poses like that. Ugh.

6. Belinda

It looks like they have the breasts from the Miley Cyrus back up midget on their heads.

7. tobaccorhoda

Boy, are you going to be in trouble with all the dwarf advocates when they see that midget comment. They’re even more rage-y than the AIDS experts.

8. happy new year to the Giudices! I think they look adorable and am hoping for the best outcome in their upcoming trial.

• Curious, what do you consider a “best outcome”?

• I would consider no jail time the best outcome if I were them, so I guess that’s what I mean. If you think they should both be put in jail, then you probably have a different idea of the best outcome. I just think they are being persecuted for things they (and probably many others) did before the housing boom collapsed. The banks wanted to make as much money as possible the same as the construction guys, so they let some fishy things slide. Therefore, IMO, they are as responsible for the shady business practices as anyone else, but you’ll never see any of them in jail.

• Thanks for the reply, Cammie. I honestly did just want to know what you thought was the best outcome.

• you’re welcome Karma. Sorry if I sounded a little defensive-I seem to be on the ‘wrong’ side of most issues these days! I think it’s getting to me haha.

• I’ve been here long enough to understand that statement, especially when it comes to the couple we’re discussing ;)

9. Stella

I read the book of Orange first, just finished the series a week ago and loved it. Watch it Tamara, the casting is great!

• Salazar

The series is great !! We watched the first episode and were hooked ..we binge watched the the whole series ..anyone know when season 2 will start .

• Are you in England? We are many many seasons in now in the US.

• Salazar

I’m sorry I’m new on here ..I may have posted in the wrong place I was talking about “Orange is the New Black” lol ..btw I agree with the dunce cap headline about the Giudices !!! Hilarious

• OH! I’m sorrier! I read comments through my gmail account and am at a loss for context! I twitter follower in England mentioned something about them watching season one now…perhaps I misunderstood her as well. DOH!

Sorry for the confusing response! And Welcome!

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 6:09 PM, Tamara Tattles

• Salazar

No problem :) Thanks for responding ,great site BTW !!

• Thanks!

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 7:55 PM, Tamara Tattles

10. Isabella J.

Did anyone see the TMZ or some show like it story tonight with Joe out on the town sans Tre, snuggling up to another unidentified woman? When he went into court a few weeks ago for another postponement of the DUI case, she was not at his side (Teresa).

11. I don’t feel like looking for the post but …
    TODAY I think best outcome is 8-10 years for Juicy in the clink. Possible deportation

Maybe a couple years for Tre plus house arrest. Maybe all house arrest. But I would guess she would get at least a few months of time at Danbury first., That is easy time.

BEST CASE.

EVENTUALLY, THEY WILL PLEA.