Is Kim Zolciak-Biermann Pregnant or Not?

Recap Part 2: Kim, Phaedra, Kandi and CynthiaI haven’t hopped on the Kim Biermann is pregnant bandwagon for a couple of reasons. One, for anyone who watches her spin-off, Don’t Be Tardy, it’s not great surprise. She has said on the show several times that they would be trying for a girl and that she wanted to get pregnant in May or June in order to have the baby after football season ends.  Also, I had not yet seen the pictures.

rhoakimsmokingBut now I am hoping that it isn’t true yet. I can’t use the pictures here, because I can’t afford them, but you can dash over to UM WAIT, Whut? I saw the pictures on Daily Mail yesterday and now they have been taken down. There were LOTS of them. Life & Style claims they are running them in their upcoming edition, but now, correct me if I am wrong but all off the beach pictures from Memorial Day are down.  Okay I found a site called capital bay that apparently is a site that steals other sites work in their entirety that has the whole Daily Mail story and all the pictures, but I am not going to link to them.

Anyway, the pictures show Kim looking pregnant with a very rounded belly, not just like someone who is enjoying an all exclusive buffet on vacation. And she is also smoking.  Which I imagine will caused everyone to have a conniption fit, because smoking is bad, y’all. The picture above is of Kim smoking at a Falcon’s game when she was pregnant with KJ. The thing is Kroy is in the pictures with Kim smoking and you would think he would put a stop to that. I’m hoping that she just gained some weight (really looks like pregnant to me) or she doesn’t know she is pregnant yet (um, this is her fifth pregnancy). But yeah, the shocking part is not that she is probably pregnant again, or that she is smoking, but that she is doing it so publicly and right in front of her family.  It also seems where she has not sold the story to a tabloid. Life & Style is running the story with a “friend of the family” source. They are usually who she sells her story to. Apparently she is not ready to confirm or deny?

Oh, Kim… I try to shield you from the haters, why do you have to make it so hard?

Filed under Don't Be Tardy, Kim Biermann, Kim Zolciak, Kroy Biermann, Real Housewives of Atlanta, RHOA, Tardy for the Party

71 responses to “Is Kim Zolciak-Biermann Pregnant or Not?

1. Laura

I am also surprised that she is doing it so publicly considering she is always very quick to defend her parenting. That is pretty disgusting. Am also shocked that Kroy wouldn’t say anything considering when she was sneaking cigarettes ON camera last season he wasn’t happy. WEIRD!

• sasha

She’s a nurse by trade (so we are told). I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s convinced Kroy that the cigs won’t harm the baby.

Let’s not forget about the the girls who are still in training.

• I’m a nurse. Smoked two packs a day for years. I am an RN and have a four year degree unlike Kim a one year vo-tech degree which is different. And this comment is not to put down or insult any LPN’s or LVN’s reading this! I worked with many through the years that were just as smart or more so in some cases than some of the RN’s I worked with! . I believe Kim is an LPN as I don’t see her as devoting herself to the time needed to go for an RN.

• Oh LORD. This post is going to cause a barrage of nurse fighting. We go through this about every six months.

I would like to state I love all nurses. Even Danielle Murphree (if you don’t know who that is click her name at left.)

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 7:08 PM, Tamara Tattles

• Forgot what I was going to say! My point being, so what she is a nurse? We are human too even knowing and seeing the dangers of being a smoker. I have taken care of them when they are gasping for air and getting breathing treatments every hour and I have a smoke on my break. Perverse? Probably. Nursing is extremely stressful and I relieved some of that stress by smoking.

2. Abby

She is pregnant. I had a friend who smoked some sort of “fake” cigarettes…. American Spirit or something like that while she was pregnant. Maybe that’s what Kim is doing!

3. Isabella J.

They have the fake cigarettes that just have nicotine and/or clove something.

• sasha

I bought my sister some fake cigs. Some, not all have a reduced amount of nicotine. Hopefully, Kim smokes the fake, non-nicotine type. In any case, it’s not a good look.

• Isabella J.

I smoke the e-cig, I love it. I also smoked when I was pregnant but that was 25 yrs ago and it was not even mentioned to me to quit. We were also allowed and encouraged to have a glass of wine at night to help with indigestion. I need to add that I am from Finland….

• sasha

It’s been proven that the cigs now are much more potent than years ago. I hope the baby isn’t affected by her smoking. Do we have a nurse or doctor out there, or an on-line researcher. I’m too sleepy.

• Take a nap. I don’t think any of us need more research on smoking. Seriously.

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Tamara Tattles

• My dad (may he rest in peace) was from Finland! I so wished we had traveled there when he was still alive as we had so often planned. We never did. All his family moved to the states so he would’ve just been going to give me the grand tour. He passed way too young fifty-nine!

• Isabella J.

It is a beautiful country but COLD! OMG! I live in Vegas now, and I love it here! Today was 111 and I am in heaven! Just outside in my pool smoking my e-cig and drinking tons of water!

• So glad you are having a good day, Isabella. xooxoxoxoxoox

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 8:39 PM, Tamara Tattles

• eg

@Isabella J I smoke the e-cig too, I also love it. Have been using them for 2yrs now and don’t miss “real cigarettes” at all. My kids are all grown now, but I had them all before I was 25, and didn’t start smoking til after that age. But I think in the 50s, 60s etc they (the tobacco co.s) weren’t doing the things to the cigs like they are now, that make the so dangerous. The cigs they make now have very little actual tobacco in them and a lot more addictive stuff in them that make it very hard to quit. I tried 7 times before I finally put them down for good.

• Isabella I lived in Seattle and moved to Florida to be warm all the time as I hate the cold!! My joints hate it especially! But we are epecting a big storm here and today was raining hard almost all day! I am having a really bad day and really have no business on here as I am being a bit of an asshole!! So sorry my lovely Tamara! One of those days! Nothing a good nights sleep (or a swift kick in the ass) won’t cure!

• sasha

It was sarcasm TT. I didn’t expect anyone to research this. I guess my humor is much to dry.

• American Spirit cigarettes are cigarettes they just have less additives. Clove cigarettes are actually more dangerous than real cigarettes.

Kim was smoking Parliament Menthols.

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 2:53 PM, Tamara Tattles

4. Tiff

I am embarrassed to admit this, but my gut has looked like that and I was definitely not pregnant. Someone asked me when I was due..and it wasn’t pretty. People assuming someone is pregnant isn’t a good look…and neither is smoking while pregnant.

I cannot tell if those are old picture. They go to that beach all the time. She posted some pictures of them on a boat with KJ last year. She has a picture of her and Kash on twitter and she doesn’t look pregnant. I originally thought she may have gained a little weight. It’s possible that Kim never stopped smoking and they just don’t show her smoking on TV. I know women are not suppose to smoke during pregnancy, but I see pregnant women smoking all the time. I thought with Kash, she had on a patch.

• Bizzymammabee

Those aren’t old pictures. One of the latter pictures show KJ sitting next to her and there is also a picture of KK being held by a Nanny. So they are definitely recent pics.

• Sigh. The pictures are from Memorial Day Weekend. I am not a Kim hater. But she has many. I am shocked there are so many people here suggesting that she smokes “fake cigarettes”. It’s really quite amusing. Or maybe the pictures are old, no, she tweeted some from the beach. SMH.

Carry on.

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Tamara Tattles

• Jane

I never believed she quit smoking when she was pregnant with KJ. She was asked if she did on a reunion show, said yes, and the look on Kandi’s face was priceless. Then there was the baby shower and she told Kroy she had to go get some air and went outside. Yeah, right. Kim knows the flak she would get if she admitted to smoking while pregnant, so she lies about it.

I think Kim probably smoked throughout her pregnancies with her girls and used that as a reason for Kroy not to bug her about it. Besides, Kroy may seem more responsible than Kim, but he is also young and dumb about Kim.

6. Mimi

They are real cigarettes – you can see the box she’s holding and they are different lengths with ash on the end. NOT COOL and I’m surprised at Kroy. I like Kim but this is selfish and stupid.

7. Ms Urethra Franklin

Oh God I hope she is not tardy for her period!

8. Bizzymammabee

I saw the pictures on that site where it has all been taken down. She is definitely pregnant, that is not a heavy lunch belly. There is also one of her sitting down smoking and her son is seated next to her. Guess she also missed the memo about second hand smoke and it’s effects on others, especially young children.

• Here we go… TT I gotta go before I get ugly. Bye by.

• Bizzymammabee

Bye. Not sure why you would have to get ugly seeing as people are discussing things rather calmly in here if you ask me. I don’t see anything wrong with what I said.

• You go ahead and calmly discuss Bizzy. I thought she was outside anyway so not sure how the second hand smoke issue is a big deal. You said absolutely nothing wrong and your name says you are probably a sweet natured lady too. I guess having been a smoker and done just what Kim is doing (and I am not a fan of hers) I don’t feel like seeing her bashed on for it. I admit, overly sensitive right now anyway due to circumstances happening! Meant no ill will at all, simply figured I better leave as it wasn’t going to be a pleasant conversation I wanted a part of. I only came back as I got notified on my own blog on a response on here. No hard feelings I hope.

I really think Kim would like to get moved into her new house before she gets pregnant again. This was the house that was going to take 4 months. The builder said at least 12 months.

10. Shellbelle

I’m guessing her twitter is silent on the subject?

11. Shellbelle

I just went and looked at the pics…. I am in my mid 30’s and just had baby#3 and my stomach looks like that at times. It even looks as if she is slouching which makes it more pronounced. I think maybe she doesn’t have on the spanx or whatever she wears while filming to make her appear thinner….

• Bizzymammabee

Nah I think she is preggers. Not so long ago she put out pictures in this bathing suit and her stomach was really flat. Those bellies tend to pop so much faster in later pregnancies. Can’t speak to if she had any terminations but this would be pregnancy number 5 so it will get big really quickly.

12. Sorry I just loathe the judgment thrown against smokers in general and then here comes the f-ing bandwagon of the soap box queens bashing any pregnant woman who dares smoke while pregnant. Ok. I no longer smoke. But I smoked during all my pregnancies and was proud that I was able to cut down tremendously. My kids, most born in the seventies, all weighed over seven and a half pounds and I am a small woman, barely five feet tall. My doctor told me that it was NOT the ideal time to try and stop smoking as I would be too stressed out. He suggested I go from my then one pack a day habit to half a pack. I would count out those ten ciggies every morning and never smoked any more than that. Sometimes, not even all ten. I also smoked outside during and after so please stfu about going there too. If I sound a bit pissy, I am. We didn’t know all the crap they threw out there about smoking years later. I also resent former smokers who can be the worst ones regarding those of us they do (or for me did) smoke. Before I was able to quit I tried everything and spent serious bucks doing so. (I can just here the smoke police now commenting in my head so please shush up) When I did decide it was clear and simple and easy because I was finally ready. Don’t judge others on this issue. It is harder for women especially to quit smoking due to hormones and all. And is harder than getting off heroin. I really liked to smoke and during my first pregnancy I had a husband, brother and father in law in Viet Nam at the same time. I cried every day. I worried every day. My feet swelled up three shoe sizes and I cried some more! So please. Don’t tell me I am an asshole for wanting to have my half of pack of smokes during the twenty four hours I was awake most days.

• Isabella J.

Take away Vietnam and I have the same story. I am a considerate smoker and we did not have the info back then that is available now.

• Thanks Isabella J. We didn’t and I have always been a considerate smoker too. I would never dream of lighting up at a party or anywhere in front of others esp. strangers. I don’t want the dirty looks or rude comments thrown my way. , I sneak off just like I did in high school! Hell junior high!

• Gingersnap

I’ve been using the electronic cigarette for over 6 weeks now and it’s helped with my smoking addiction. Some day I plan on being completely smoke free, but I have vowed to not have that “reformed smoker” attitude. So sanctimonious and just plain wrong.

• My ex who was quitting too and researched picked an ecig for us. Ireally liked the novelty of it at first but it is more like a… nicotine inhaler thing than a cigarette. I lost interest. I know I should try again but sometimes… I just need a cigarette.

• Isabella J.

I got a hookah type e-cig, you fill it with liquid, different flavors, different nicotine strengths, it is really good and allows you to cut back slowly. I tried about 5 types until I tried this, I will never go back to a regular cigarette again.

• Gingersnap

It’s funny to think of it now, but when I was in high school (back in the day) we had a smoking area for the students. Those were the days my friends. Now if you get caught smoking on public grounds you will get a hefty fine and if you’re in your car, it will be towed away.

Yep. Me too. But then again, back then we could smoke everywhere… movies, grocery store and even airplanes (all the armrests had little ashtrays built in). My how times have changed!

• Tango

Sandybo, you aren’t an asshole. But I do think medical science suggests we quit when pregnant. It was obviously hard for you, and what you went through was bad. I quit easily, but I was so sick everyday the thought of a ciggy made me gag.

Me too. Thats actually how I knew I was pregnant! Every time I lit up I felt sick, and then I just completely lost the desire. I knew something was up because I LOVED my ciggys. So for me it was easy to not smoke while pregos. I smoked for 30+ years but I finally quit 3 years ago for good.

13. lovermama

I am a smoker and when I found out I was pregnant I went cold turkey. Long story very short that was a horrible idea. Most docs agree that its healthier for the baby if you quit over time. Hopefully that is what Kim is doing, if she is preggo.

• SnookumsLynn

not trying to throw shade, but why would that be a bad idea? I was a pack a day smoker for about 15 years and I quit cold turkey, I felt crappy for about a week, but I was ready and it wasn’t too bad…thankful to say I haven’t smoked in 4 years!!!!

• depressedmomma

Well in my case quitting cold turkey put my blood pressure through the roof. It was so high my dr was concerned I was going to have a stroke. For my health and my baby it was safer for me to gradually quit instead of all at once.

14. cns

Do people ready think in this day and time that it is okay for a pregnant woman to smoke or is it the Kim fans just giving her a pass because they like her? I wonder would her fans think if she ever got a DUI with the kids in the car. What about using cocaine? LOL.

• Yes because DUI’s and cocaine use are equal to smoking. /sarcasm

• cns

Well I guess that just proves my point.

• Actually it proved nothing other than your comparisons were stupid. I didn’t say it was ok and I’m not giving her a pass for doing it.

• cns

Well yes you are right, I was being fatuous when I made those comparisons, but everybody knows that Kim’s fans give her a pass for every reprehensible thing that she does and I mean everything. Kim will do something worse than this and her fans will find a reason to make it okay. JMO.

15. Cami

She better stop smoking. She already starting to look like Kory momma instead of his wife.

Ugh! Just saw the pics. Very upsetting! I am also shocked by Troy allowing this, and as you said, so publicly. Come to think of it, I’m surprised that he even puts up with her smoking around the babies who are already born! I was just really loving kim again too. Smh KIM!!! If this is what it looks like, it is inexcusable. Shame on them both!

17. Oh Tamara I hope not! Shit I am just trying to say nurses are people too and what the hell does her being a nurse have anything to do with smoking?? Plenty of nurses and doctors smoke. Way back during the time I worked in the ER , almost all of us smoked! Seems the more stressful jobs in the hospital had the most smokers. Just saying. We are just people too.

18. Stephey

Kind of off topic but what is up with her twitter, she keeps tweeting lame sponsored messages for really random things….it’s so cheesy and weird

19. I saw the pics posted by a Kim fanpage on Facebook. She looks very pregnant to me, like 5 mos, but since this is her 5th kid maybe she’s ballooning fast. Congrats to them if she is pregnant.

• I don’t think she is 5mths. I think she is just under 3 and was waiting for the first trimester to announce. Just my feeling. She doesn’t look five months.

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 8:16 PM, Tamara Tattles

20. iamrealitytvlover (@babstheshopper)

Still trying to decide if she looks preggers in her pictures or not? Have no clue. I hate being around smoke but that is probably because both my parents smoked a lot when I was a kid and I always hated it. Other than that, I won’t throw stones at Kim. Some people when pregnant smoke, over eat too much food, drink, do drugs, don’t get proper rest, take banned OTC meds, etc. Each woman I guess has to make her own choice about what she chooses to do to increase the odds of having a healthy baby. It is such a crap shoot, someone can smoke like Kim and have healthy babies and others can do everything right and not have the same outcome. You just never know. My personal choice is to do everything in my power to insure a good outcome but that is me and I can’t impose those values on another….just me. So to each his or her own I guess and each person has to live with the outcome of their decisions.

• babs. That’s what I was trying to say on here way earlier but my lack of sleep and stress over moving and the movers not showing up at all, left me scattered and in a real assholyish mood. Anyway, I loved how you said what you said. Non-judgmental and perfect. Thanks.

21. E-news confirmed Kim is pregnant, it was planned but they are thrilled and that she didn’t realize she was showing as much as she is. Then it stated her rep has not confirmed the news! LOL

22. cns

To Kim if you are reading this, I know that being a mother of 4-5 is hard so try the patch and it’s cheaper than botox. LOL.